Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Options
    Day 1189.
    He's still here. Why us?
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Have you actually kept this going? time to read back over far too many pages to check.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Have you actually kept this going? time to read back over far too many pages to check.

I started it last year, and then added on the days that had already gone. It's been a lot of days....it would be nice to think it won't be too many more, but who knows with this lot.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I have a dream that one day this Charlton will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Addicks are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the hills of South East London, the sons of former trainspotters and the sons of former South Eastern employees will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Belgium, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that our back four will one day work in a fashion where they will not be judged by the paucity of their marking but by the content of their clean sheets.

I have a dream today!
  • Options
    Day 1190.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Roland, please fuck off. I mean right off. I mean right off to where nobody has ever been before. And when you get there, fuck off again. Keep fucking off so even you don't know where you are. And then fuck off again.

Please.

Glad you added please at the end. You was brought up right.
  • Options
    So looking forward to the day when I can write a brief message to Roland on here which ends "thank you", not "please" - it will be the day he goes.
  • Options
    I'm going to sound like a right prick now, I hate What Roland has done to our club and I've told him so to his face.

However, he is a surprisingly charismatic man and if I didn't support a football club he was involved in, he appears to be a good guy to have a chat with.

The problem is that he is a liar, and he's still here (well not here but you know what I mean)
  • Options
    N01R4M said:

So looking forward to the day when I can write a brief message to Roland on here which ends "thank you", not "please" - it will be the day he goes.

Nothing to thank him for
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For selling?
  • Options
    Day 1191 and 1192.
    He's still bloody here.
    Normal service resumed next week
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1193.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1194.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options

I'm going to sound like a right prick now, I hate What Roland has done to our club and I've told him so to his face.

However, he is a surprisingly charismatic man and if I didn't support a football club he was involved in, he appears to be a good guy to have a chat with.

The problem is that he is a liar, and he's still here (well not here but you know what I mean)

I could never have a a chat with someone that always says huh.

Whether they've ruined my football club or not.

• Options
    Day 1195.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    3blokes you have made me both laugh & cry at your count(up)down posts...but you know it makes sense that I'm really hoping that v soon,& it seems to be going that way (we can only hope)...that u get that well deserved lay in,when you can close this thread for the final time...& give the B.O. a very well deserved send offski...!!!

Nice one & respect to ya...
  • Options
    Day 1196.
    Yes as Northheath Addick with his kind words puts it, this thread may soon become an ex thread ( "it's not dead, it's just resting")
    But for the time being -
    He's still here, doing what he does. The reign of Roland is not over yet.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I guess if Roland keeps a stake in say the Valley, he will still be here even if he sells the club.

Oh fuck.
  • Options
    Day 1197.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only thing that I will miss when Roland departs are your Saturday posts 3blokes.
    Quality
  • Options
    Day 1120.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • Options
    Day 1121.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Options
    Oh fuck indeed. Takeover rumours had got my hopes up. Go Roland go. Off you jolly well fuck ( but leave the ground behind)
  • Options
    Day 1122.
    He's still here. If only we could vote Leave.
    Oh fuck....
  • Options
    Day 1123.
    He's still here and not a kangaroo in sight.
    Oh fuck....
  • Options
    Day 1124.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck....