Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• "Don't count the days, make the days count." Muhammad Ali
  • I think he will sell as soon as Miere has had enough. He doesn't want to upset her by sacking her or selling from under her, as this is her toy he bought her.
  • Missed It said:

He will die and pass Charlton on to his family so that we can be fucked by Belgians in perpetuity!

If that's our fate, make your choice of fucker here.
  • Day 4.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck.....
  • "Beware the ticking crock".
    Kim jong-il, Team America
  • Missed It said:

He will die and pass Charlton on to his family so that we can be fucked by Belgians in perpetuity!

Sorry. You're not allowed to say 'Belgians'.

But you can say 'fucked', so that's okay then.

• Sponsored links:

• Roland will not sell the club all this speculation about selling is a fantasy.

He is a awkward bastard.

The best and only method is to stop buying tickets (especially season tickets)

I will not attend any more games until he has gone.

I honestly cannot see any other method than to starve of money
  • Missed It said:

I wish he'd get a move on then.
  • I'm going to start saving up money so I can afford the massive bender I am gong to go on when this finally happens.

The longer he takes to do one, the more massive the bender will have to be.

I think it's acceptable to get mildly paralytic if Daisy goes first isn't it?
  • We are better off have a clock counting the hours between Katriene Meire proving she doesn't have mental aptitude for a major role as she says something bad or inappropriate yet again.
  • Not really a countdown, more of a count up.

A count down must have a defined end point set to zero, otherwise you cannot stop &when you reach zero you end up in another universe entirely where you also then begin to count up the minus numbers...

The O.P must have taken ideas from Katrien.
  • kentred2 said:

I think he will sell as soon as Miere has had enough. He doesn't want to upset her by sacking her or selling from under her, as this is her toy he bought her.

Think she'd have preferred something from Ann Summers
  • 29 December 2016. FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Day 865
    Fully migrated over to new count.
    Tried to amend Thread Title to Counting the Days Till Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic. Can't seem to do it.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck......
  • I've decided to stop holding my breath, on account of becoming very lethargic.
  • We're on the piss, when Roland dies.
    We're having a party, when Roland dies.
    We'll be having a disco, when Roland dies.
    Have Jelly and ice cream, when Roland dies.
  • Not interested in a Countdown thread that doesn't involve Rachel Riley
  • I have a feeling, unfortunately, that this thread will go on longer than the Andy Delort saga!
  • Not interested in a Countdown thread that doesn't involve Rachel Riley

• Day 866.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck.....
  • Scoham said:

Not interested in a Countdown thread that doesn't involve Rachel Riley

As a Rachel Riley lover, mmmmmmm