Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Part of me wants Roland to still be with us on Christmas Day 2016 just to see what @3blokes comes up with
  • Day 913.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck......

• edited July 2016
    Day 914.
    Long week eh. :neutral:
    At a time when it's really becoming fashionable to step down he's still here.
    Oh fuck.......
  • 3blokes said:

Day 914.
    Oh fuck.......

Indeed a long week.

It seems as though he's got his feet under the table here. I will do a deal with God: Andy Murray doesn't have to win Wimbledon as long as Roland goes. For both to happen I promise to be kind to Mr Tatters even when he gets on my wick.
  • 3blokes said:

Day 914.
    Oh fuck.......

Indeed a long week.

It seems as though he's got his feet under the table here. I will do a deal with God: Andy Murray doesn't have to win Wimbledon as long as Roland goes. For both to happen I promise to be kind to Mr Tatters even when he gets on my wick.
    "On my wick".

I had put you down for mid 40's, an expression certainly tells an age.....
  • 3blokes said:

Day 914.
    Oh fuck.......

Indeed a long week.

Arsene, it's that sort of determined personal sacrifice that demonstrates in the end we will prevail :wink: ( I know exactly what you mean but we march on till the old coot goes)

Day 915.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck.....

• 3blokes said:

Day 914.
    Oh fuck.......

Indeed a long week.

"On my wick".

I had put you down for mid 40's, an expression certainly tells an age.....
    Mid 40s! Flattery again! It's OK Elfs I'll buy you a pint.
  • Day 917.
    He's still here, like a blocked drain.
    Oh fuck......
  • 3blokes said:

Day 917.
    He's still here, like a blocked drain.
    Oh fuck......

And stinks like one.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2016
    Day 918 and 919.
    Well, The Best Owner Of A Football Club Ever is in mixed mood this morning as he potters around in his garden shed. He'd had a moment of joy when he found a drawing pin behind the lawn mower that he thought had been lost forever. The Best Owner Of A Football Club Owner Ever had punched the air in triumph (and missed) because even a rusty old drawing pin is still a drawing pin, right!
    But since then, the mood has darkened inside the little garden shed. The football season is fast approaching. The return of the stupid little ant people. Back to upset the peaceful tranquility of the farm. And the return of the blight of CARD, whatever that is, trying to spoil things. Look what they did to that poor innocent sofa, he fumes, have those cocksuckers no sense of decency!
    And to cap it ALL, he's run out of those fucking little amaretto biscuits. What the hell were Lidl thinking, he'd put them on the goddam list FFS!!
    Well, let's leave The Best Owner Of A Football Club Ever banging around inside his shed slamming his drawers and shouting "SHIT!!!".......
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck......
  • is that roland rat , mind you that would be an insult to rats
  • I hear that the Russians do really good henbane laced amaretto biscuits.

Maybe Roland can try them. Not fatal but could lead to an interesting few days...
  • Day 920.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Day 921.
    PMs come and PMs go.
    But he's still here.
    Oh fuck...
  • When I look through CL first thing in the morning and see '1 new' by this thread I know he hasn't gone
  • I reckon if we can find his route to work each morning. If we all go up behind him and blow air horns/pop balloons/bang on frying pans. Surely that'll be enough to push the old fucker over the edge!?
  • Day 922.
    It's raining.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • Day 923.
    Well it's stopped raining for a bit which is nice.
    But he's still here.
    Oh fuck.....
  • Fuck.

That's the really shortened version for anyone REALLY in a hurry.

Meanwhile, for those with a little more time -

Day 924.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Day 927.
    We are his children.
    Yes, they actually said that.
    Unbelievable Jeff.
    He's still here.
    Oh fuck....
  • You're running a bit late today. Good weekend?
  • Gone by Xmas. How more sleeps
  • Gone by Xmas. How more sleeps

I'll work that out in the morning :wink:
  • Oh fuck...
  • Day 928.
    ( 159 sleeps blackpool72 until he allegedly FUCKS OFF)
    But sadly at the moment, he's still here, so all together now.
    OH FUCK....
  • Day 929.
    Well summer is here for a day or two. It would be nice if it stayed round for a bit.
    Unlike The Best Owner Of A Football Club Ever.
    Because he's still here like a chill wind round SE7.
    Oh fuck.......