Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is it possible to run the club in a more useless manner?

2»

Comments

• An absolute mystery how squirrel face is still here, it does not make sense.

An absolute mystery on the business plan of Duchatelet.
  • edited May 2016
    Paul Everett ‎@everett_paul
    CAFC has
    No Mgr
    No Asst Mgr
    No Dir of Football
    No Chief Scout
    No Commercial Mgr
    No Hd of Comms
    No Doc
    No Sport Science
    No Fitness Coach
  • Yes it's possible and I fully expect it get a lot worse. Nobby will be our manager, Cousins, JBG, Lookman, Henderson, Teixera and any other half decent player will leave.
  • Absolutely everything they touch turns to shit. So whatever they attempt next will have a similar outcome

As the phrase goes 'They don't know what they're doing'
  • They are so deluded they actually believed Wilder would come to the club and work for them. But I don't think him turning them down will actually affect them. They will think it's about him, not them. Just what has to happen to make them realise how useless they are?
  • Paul Everett ‎@everett_paul
    CAFC has
    No Mgr
    No Asst Mgr
    No Dir of Football
    No Chief Scout
    No Commercial Mgr
    No Hd of Comms
    No Doc
    No Sport Science
    No Fitness Coach

Great news - just think of all the extra money that can go into the player budget! :wink:
  • Stig said:

Paul Everett ‎@everett_paul
    CAFC has
    No Mgr
    No Asst Mgr
    No Dir of Football
    No Chief Scout
    No Commercial Mgr
    No Hd of Comms
    No Doc
    No Sport Science
    No Fitness Coach

Great news - just think of all the extra money that can go into the player budget! :wink:
    Yeah, you could get at least 1.5 Naby Sarrs with the money saved from that lot!
  • A BBC reporter was talking about the reasons for Newcastle's relegation and he could have been talking about us.

Failure to strengthen the squad in time, appointing a new manager too late and having a policy of producing young players and selling them off.
  • RD and KM have reached new levels of incompetence - is there anything they can do to top this latest fiasco? If somebody had scripted this you would have said the plot was too far fetched!

It's been a deliberate destruction of the club from day one. Duchatelet doesn't care about the footballing side one bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• RD and KM have reached new levels of incompetence - is there anything they can do to top this latest fiasco? If somebody had scripted this you would have said the plot was too far fetched!

It's been a deliberate destruction of the club from day one. Duchatelet doesn't care about the footballing side one bit.
    If they were doing it deliberately then that would mean they were actually competent. What a weird thought.
    Competently incompetent.
  • If the axis of evil remains in charge then next season will amply demonstrate that it is possible to run a club in a worse manner than has been the case this year.
  • Missed It said:

I think the only thing left is for them to sign Ched Evans.

When does Adam Johnson get released?
  • They are so deluded they actually believed Wilder would come to the club and work for them. But I don't think him turning them down will actually affect them. They will think it's about him, not them. Just what has to happen to make them realise how useless they are?

Yep, they are. I think most of us knew that they would never give the assurances required and the deal wasn't going to get over the line.

They will never realise, Duchatelet thinks that everyone else is the problem, not him, he believes that only a handful of people can see his visions.
  • Yes, and they are all locked up!

Yep, they are. I think most of us knew that they would never give the assurances required and the deal wasn't going to get over the line.

They will never realise, Duchatelet thinks that everyone else is the problem, not him, he believes that only a handful of people can see his visions.
    He seems to believe that his perception of the world is reality and struggles with the concept that the two things are quite different.

Presumably this is what happens when you surround yourself with 'yes' men for long enough
  • erm blackpool
  • Without a shadow of doubt this fiasco can be topped.

And probably will be.

I said only yesterday, all the old fiascos could be topped.

Thank you Squirrel Face for proving me right less than 24 hours later.

God only knows what she can achieve given a few weeks.
  • Macronate said:

they'll top it because we have a plethora of incompetents.

the whole club is riddled with fuckwits who know little about what goes into running a Chamoonship football club.

it's only a matter of time before another fuck up. my money's on next week.

i was wrong.

it was the next day.
  • I think Katrien may have taken this thread as a personal challenge...
    She managed it.
  • Sponsored links:

• To think, this is the end of the season, imagine what she can do when the season starts again
  • ross1 said:

To think, this is the end of the season, imagine what she can do when the season starts again

Her problem is that she is imagining what we can do and it's destroying her.

We are still going in the right direction.
  • stonemuse said:

ross1 said:

To think, this is the end of the season, imagine what she can do when the season starts again

Her problem is that she is imagining what we can do and it's destroying her.

We are still going in the right direction.
    Just imagine how delighted she must be that tomorrow is Friday the 13th - not that I'd imagine she's superstitious, but she seems to be having some very bad luck.
  • Any 'normal' manager will come out of an interview with squirrel face and think "f*** this for a game of soldiers".
  • A BBC reporter was talking about the reasons for Newcastle's relegation and he could have been talking about us.

Failure to strengthen the squad in time, appointing a new manager too late and having a policy of producing young players and selling them off.

Plus Steve McLaren.