Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live stream for under 18's tonight

13»

Comments

• I hope we have signed Yamfam from Stevenage, was only on loan
  • Brilliant! Great to see players in red celebrating at The Valley
  • I taught Jordon PE at Imberhorne School, good kid, talented family. Delighted for him and the boys. Well deserved in my opinion.
  • Credit to the club - looked better than the first team
  • Good nights entertainment. Thoroughly deserved in the end.
  • 1025 watching on stream
  • _MrDick said:

That Sheff Utd keeper is gonna break those boys hearts ,.. You just know it

What do I know ...
  • Whoever is responsible for the stream, it is getting better each time, if it is the students, well done
  • Great second half and extra time from us, well deserved, well done the lads!
  • Congratulations lads, well done
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it just my telly or does it look like there's snow, or some sort of white fluff, on the pitch at the north west corner!

Only saw from 30 mins on, but win was well deserved on the remaining period. Yamfan looks a prospect
  • ross1 said:

1025 watching on stream

there was double that about half an hour ago
  • Thought the boys played really well on the whole and could have easily won it in extra time. Definitely deserved the result.
  • edited May 2016
    Are the under 18s allowed to be drinking that champagne? Congratulations to them, at least something's going right with this club at the moment.
  • Great pens from the lads.

Unfortunately, Roland will have watched the link with ££s in his eyes.
  • Well done lads Yamfan and Aherne-Grant stand outs for me but lots of excellent performances.
  • Well done lads Yamfan and Aherne-Grant stand outs for me but lots of excellent performances.

Thought Konsa looked good too.
  • Was Konsa number 5? Best player on the pitch
  • ross1 said:

Apart from the first half, we deserved to win IMO

Indeed. All over them for the second half and extra time. It would have been really disappointing if we'd lost.
    I was impressed with Beeney. Couple of good penalty saves and good, quick distribution.
  • well done to the under 18s
    and
    well done to the camera and production team who made the live steam
    very professional from everyone
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2016
    Liked the look of Lapslie. Great pen too.
  • sam3110 said:

Was Konsa number 5? Best player on the pitch

He was, starting team lined up:

1 Beeney

2 Sarpong-Wiredu 5 Konsa 6 Yao 3 Doughty

4 Bone

8 Millar 7 Lapslie

10 Bah

9 Anderson 11 Ahearne-Grant

• Good summary, Blucher.

And it was good to meet you at half time.

• Likewise, Fanny.

Good to end the season on a happier note.
  • Great to see all the younger academy boys cheering on the older boys last night. All looking smart in club training gear. It also pleasing to see captain Lapslie and a few others take time and go over to high five all the younger boys at the end before collecting the trophy. It was obvious that the young lads really look up to the older boys.
    As others have said Konsa looks a real prospect as does Lapslie. I thought Karlan did not look interested at first but he prove me wrong and looked a class act. Yamfam was mustard when he came on, lit the place up. On the way out I said to one of the youngsters that that could be him in a few years. He did not say anything just smiled and patted the club badge on his training top. Great distraction from all the the tosh going on. Looks to me like the Academy is flourishing. Let's hope it stays that way.