Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live stream for under 18's tonight

The club hope to stream our U18s’ Professional Development League 2 national play-off final against Sheffield United at The Valley tonight (7pm).

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-u18s-sheffield-united-live-stream-3105492.aspx#heeCyxKrC7p7dO0F.99

Comments

• edited May 2016

CHARLTON U18S | Beeney, Sarpong-Wiredu, Konsa, Yao, Doughty, Bone, Millar, Lapslie (c), Bah, Anderson, Ahearne-Grant #cafc

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) May 9, 2016

CHARLTON U18S SUBS | Prall, Assiana, Maloney, Yamfam, Willis #cafc

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) May 9, 2016
  • Excellent, first chance I'll have to watch the U-18s since the Millwall match.

Does anyone know how the team will line up (tactically)?
  • Has anybody got stream ?
  • Yep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyUgUxuu1ac
    We are 1-0 down after 6 minutes...
  • You see that bin in the corner... thats the resting place of our dear Sofa... RIP
  • Stopped working for me. Anyone else buffering...?
  • cafc-west said:

Stopped working for me. Anyone else buffering...?

Back now!
  • They've not replaced the sofa yet I see
  • Lapslie looking impressive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Crap so far
  • At the ground and Sheffield United much the better team. We need to improve a lot to get back into the game.
  • Notice that the netting is still up at the covered end
  • edited May 2016
    dickplumb said:

At the ground and Sheffield United much the better team. We need to improve a lot to get back into the game.

Totally agree. Not at the ground - but have watched the stream. We are second best. Looks to me like they've been watching the first team too closely...
  • Being totally outplayed. Only being kept in it by our 2 centre backs. Can't see us scoring.
  • Since KAG moved to a wide position, it looks better
  • redman said:

Being totally outplayed. Only being kept in it by our 2 centre backs. Can't see us scoring.

I only caught five minutes at the end of the half but it looked like we were all over them.
  • redman said:

Being totally outplayed. Only being kept in it by our 2 centre backs. Can't see us scoring.

I only caught five minutes at the end of the half but it looked like we were all over them.
    To be fair- the last 10 minutes was our best spell. Prior to that we were dire.
  • redman said:

Yeah but hardly had a touch for the opening 30 mins.

Totally outplayed as others have said.

Nonetheless, we are trying to play a cultured game. Utd are just using the long ball tactic exclusively including wretched long throw-ins. Now, obviously I don't get to see if this is a standard tactic for them.
    If it wins the final, good luck to them. If they've used this style of play throughout the season, they are doing their young players no favours at all.
  • We are much better in the second half - but can't see us scoring...
  • Sponsored links:

• Tbf Edwards, Umerah and Hanlan are probably eligible, and Lookman. Probably others.
  • GOAL - Ahearne-Grant equalises with a minute to go...
  • Lovely goal, great movement by KAG. Nice pass to find him too.
  • FT 1-1. Goes to extra time.
  • Much better second half. Was basically our attack against 10 man defence. Didn't look like equaliser was going to come but we'll deserved.
  • redman said:

Eat your words Redman! 1-1 and extra time!
  • Will they allow that goal???
  • Great free kick, but that has to be off-side doesn't it?
  • Given offside after Sheff Utd protest about it.
  • Disallowed. Interfering with play. Took them a while to sort it out though...