Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ON THE PITCH!

13»

Comments

• edited May 2016

I managed to get on after a long, hard, hazardous journey. I had to go all the way along the lower covered end (from near the north west corner) out of the ground and then back into the family enclosure, then climb into the East stand over the barrier, all the way to the halfway line then finally jump over the gate where a steward was just standing there laughing at me.

I was so proud of myself the first thing I did was get to the centre circle to take a selfie to send to her indoors. Her reply was “fuck sake, aren’t you a bit old for that!!”.

All that effort and that was the reaction!

I was very pleased with myself anyway and I’m counting it as a victory!

exactly the same sort of reaction I got (not from your missus I hasten to add!). 4 of us did a group selfie, sent it to wife in a text. Response..
    "When are you going to grow up? What time will you be home? no doubt you're going drinking for the rest of the day"

Didn't bother replying and rolled in at gone 1am. Woke up to her standing over me - me fully clothed (inc footwear) strewn across the sofa...with the remains of a kebab. Although most of it was all over the floor...she's not leaving the house until it's cleaned up.

Am also told I awoke the entire household singing "Jose Riga, your input was meagre, piss of and manage in la liga" although I don't recall this.
    It's bad enough that you arrived home out of your head, liberally distributing kebab as you went, but it's a bit unfair forcing your wife to stay in the house to clean it up...
    There is now way the wife would clear up after me mate (that was very much a tongue in cheek comment)......got my 6 year old daughter to sort it out.
    Oh well, that's all right then... :smiley:
  • I managed to get on after a long, hard, hazardous journey. I had to go all the way along the lower covered end (from near the north west corner) out of the ground and then back into the family enclosure, then climb into the East stand over the barrier, all the way to the halfway line then finally jump over the gate where a steward was just standing there laughing at me.

I was so proud of myself the first thing I did was get to the centre circle to take a selfie to send to her indoors. Her reply was “fuck sake, aren’t you a bit old for that!!”.

All that effort and that was the reaction!

I was very pleased with myself anyway and I’m counting it as a victory!

exactly the same sort of reaction I got (not from your missus I hasten to add!). 4 of us did a group selfie, sent it to wife in a text. Response..
    "When are you going to grow up? What time will you be home? no doubt you're going drinking for the rest of the day"

Didn't bother replying and rolled in at gone 1am. Woke up to her standing over me - me fully clothed (inc footwear) strewn across the sofa...with the remains of a kebab. Although most of it was all over the floor...she's not leaving the house until it's cleaned up.

Am also told I awoke the entire household singing "Jose Riga, your input was meagre, piss of and manage in la liga" although I don't recall this.
    It's bad enough that you arrived home out of your head, liberally distributing kebab as you went, but it's a bit unfair forcing your wife to stay in the house to clean it up...
    There is now way the wife would clear up after me mate (that was very much a tongue in cheek comment)......got my 6 year old daughter to sort it out.
    Oh well, that's all right then... :smiley:
    Obviously what happened was I spend half an hour cleaning it up. It must have been a bad kebab as even my dog turned her nose up at it.
  • @LeaburnForEngland

It was in that corner but can't remember what he looked like