Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who's to go, who's to stay?

Of the first XI and others around it, this is my view....

Going....

Gudmonssen
Henderson
Bauer
Kashi
Texeira
Diarra
Lookman
Vetokele
Makienok
Fanni

Staying.....

Cousins
Jackson
Solly
Fox
Harriott
Lennon

Who else can you ad to the list?

Comments

• Anyone with a sale or resale value will go.
  • Solly to leave :(
  • Solly to leave :(

The Regime does seem to have had an irrational hatred of Solly since Day 1
  • Anyone they can get a fee for will go.
  • LenGlover said:

Anyone with a sale or resale value will go.

And/or anyone who has high wages.
  • Doesn't matter who we have all the while the owners stay.
  • The only two certainties to stay I'd say are Johnnie Jackson as Meire's human shield and Relegation Roger because nobody else will be so stupid!
  • I think all of: Vetokele, Cousins, Lookman, Makienok, Tex, Henderson, Solly, Gudmundsson will leave.

I really hope Diarra, Kashi and Bauer will stay as well as most of the above but I think the squad will look totally different next season.

Pope, Lennon, Fox, Jackson, Harriott and Ahearne-Grant is the only players I can think of that I feel confident will be around next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Of the first XI and others around it, this is my view....

Going....

Henderson
    Bauer
    Kashi
    Texeira
    Diarra
    Lookman
    Vetokele
    Makienok
    Fanni

Staying.....

Cousins
    Jackson
    Solly
    Fox
    Harriott
    Lennon

Who else can you ad to the list?

Very much doubt you will see Cousins at the club next season.
  • Sage said:

I think all of: Vetokele, Cousins, Lookman, Makienok, Tex, Henderson, Solly, Gudmundsson will leave.

I really hope Diarra, Kashi and Bauer will stay as well as most of the above but I think the squad will look totally different next season.

Pope, Lennon, Fox, Jackson, Harriott and Ahearne-Grant is the only players I can think of that I feel confident will be around next season.

Harriott is out of contract I think.
  • DIarra, Khasi and Bauer may stay, due to their age in Diarra's case and injury record for the other two. Although all three may force a move back home or onto the continent and the regime will transfer their wages onto lesser free transfers. The window doesn't close until 3 or 4 games into the season, so time for other clubs to assess their fitness.
  • I think we have a 1 year option on Harriott which in a normal world we would have already exercised so that even if he was going to leave at least we would get something for him?
  • Staying

Fox, Diarra, Pope, Sarr, Jackson, Ba, Harriott, Lennon, THD, KAG, RCC, the other youngsters

Going

JBG, Makienok, Lookman, Solly, Suk-Young, Bergdich, Henderson, Poyet, Ceballos, Reza, Watt, Sanogo,

Unsure

Motta, Fanni, Cousins, Bauer, Kashi, Teixeira, Vetokele, Johnson

The above due to injury/if they are offered a deal/loyalty/recent signing, I think they could go either way
  • Still, we've got Ba, Sarr, Byrdich and Ceballos to try and keep hold of and Big George could be back so nothing to worry about.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

DIarra, Khasi and Bauer may stay, due to their age in Diarra's case and injury record for the other two. Although all three may force a move back home or onto the continent and the regime will transfer their wages onto lesser free transfers. The window doesn't close until 3 or 4 games into the season, so time for other clubs to assess their fitness.

I could be wrong, but i dont think Kashi or Bauer had injury records prior to joining us.
  • Will be interesting to see what happens to Watt.
    Lambert leaving Blackburn and Slade’s future at Cardiff in doubt. A few doors closing?
  • Diarra not staying.
  • I'm really hoping Diarra would stay for his last season....probably futile hope. He's been great though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Will be interesting to see what happens to Watt.
    Lambert leaving Blackburn and Slade’s future at Cardiff in doubt. A few doors closing?

Only God knows why Slade's position is under threat. Done a very good job there.
  • I'm not expecting him to stay but Diarra's contract had an option of a further year.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/alou-diarra-new-contract-charlton-2382450.aspx
  • Think Bauer and Lookman will both stay. Based on nothing whatsoever

Really hope Kashi gives us one season

Pope
    Solly Bauer Lennon Fox
    RCC Jackson Kashi Harriott
    KAG Lookman

Not completely terrible without any signings
  • The elephant in the room is the strong chance that some players will be offloaded/loaned/sold cheaply to another club in RD's stable....... I expect suspect that this process has already started
  • Meire and her cronies started hawking players round in January. Anyone worth more than 50p will br sold and replaced with someone worth tuppence. Relegated again with these clowns at the helm.
  • Meire and her cronies started hawking players round in January. Anyone worth more than 50p will br sold and replaced with someone worth tuppence. Relegated again with these clowns at the helm.

More likely they will be sold for thruppence and then replaced with someone worth tuppence.
  • Really hard to say

Players I expect to leave
    JBG - a definite
    Texeira, based on his comments
    All the loanees, Fanni, Yun, Poyet
    Motta
    Henderson (for off the field reasons)
    Watt (on loan possibly)
    Tucudean (on loan again?)
    Reza
    Bergdych
    Kashi

Players who might leave or stay
    Cousins
    Solly
    Lookman - the prospect of a whole season of 1st team football might be more attractive than playing U21s for a bigger team
    Igor - his fitness might count against him getting the move (and salary) he wants
    Bauer - he seemed to enjoy being with us
    Harriott
    Diarra - he seems quite settled here, it depends on whether he wants to finish his career with us or go somewhere for a final payday
    Ba, Sarr and Ceballos - I don't how much interest there will be for them

Players who will "definitely" stay
    Pope
    Fox
    Lennon
    Jackson
    Kag
  • Pigott and Ansah to go.
  • LenGlover said:

Solly to leave :(

The Regime does seem to have had an irrational hatred of Solly since Day 1
    Too short
  • Looking with th players mentioned on here. I genuinely forgot that they will still Charlton players Poyet, Cellabos, Pigott and Ansah.