Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blow up doll

Comments

• Options
    Addickted said:

Leuth said:

we'll definitely win the nation's hearts by being sexist pricks

not kidding, either. the nation is full of arseholes who'd find this a right jolly wheeze

I'm going to throw a black blow up doll. Is that alright with you?
    Only if it's transgender.

They all are, ... allegedly
  • Options
    This has actually given me an idea. I have a blow up guitar from a house party costume whilst at uni. I'm gonna dig that out and chuck it on the pitch at Burnley. Watch out for it everyone.
  • Options

Addickted said:

Leuth said:

not kidding, either. the nation is full of arseholes who'd find this a right jolly wheeze

it's a male one actually but I'll be fucked if I'm blowing it up.
    Spit roast eh?
  • Options

Addickted said:

Leuth said:

it's a male one actually but I'll be fucked if I'm blowing it up.
    If you're lucky.
  • Options

Why don't we see if Del Boys got any Pepsi and Shirley's left they do 2 jobs for price of one because they blow up in end as well.

• Options
    Ahh, Charlton Life... :-)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    mogodon said:

Drones. Ideally one from the US military. Aimed at the directors' box. Possibly one of the few things that would wipe a smile of Squirrel Face's ugly mug.

If we're talking drones and a sex themed protest...(possibly nsfw btw)

youtu.be/eC5azG0o3Bo
  • Options

This has actually given me an idea. I have a blow up guitar from a house party costume whilst at uni. I'm gonna dig that out and chuck it on the pitch at Burnley. Watch out for it everyone.

Why are you going to chuck it on the pitch at Burnley?

;o)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I have an inflatable crocodile.

Might look a bit fatter then normal going into the ground and it takes a good 10 minutes to inflate but croccy would be delighted to have a turn out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Why are you going to chuck it on the pitch at Burnley?

;o)
    At the Burnley game Clever Clogs
  • Options
    I got one and it won't be the first time it's had a little prick in it when the steward bursts it with his cocktail stick
  • Options
    Last game of the season away used to be fancy dress, I fancy a bit of this, given the fact we've got cowboys running our club

• Options

mogodon said:

Drones. Ideally one from the US military. Aimed at the directors' box. Possibly one of the few things that would wipe a smile of Squirrel Face's ugly mug.

If we're talking drones and a sex themed protest...(possibly nsfw btw)

youtu.be/eC5azG0o3Bo
    Why is Katrien's nose flying about in a Russian press conference?
  • Options
    I reckon inflatable everything! think Supermarket Sweep!

Wine Bottle, Bunch of Bananas, Single Banana, Burger, Plant, Guitar, Cake, Hammer, Microphone, Crayon, Carrot, Jukebox, Saxophone and a Fish!

BOUNCY BONUS!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Wine Bottle, Bunch of Bananas, Single Banana, Burger, Plant, Guitar, Cake, Hammer, Microphone, Crayon, Carrot, Jukebox, Saxophone and a Fish!

BOUNCY BONUS!

Agree mate. Anything you can blow up bring it with you.

Edit: blow up as in balloon not as in explosion.
  • Options
    yeah agree - anything you can blow up - bring !

• Options

C4FC4L1f3 said:

BOUNCY BONUS!

Gimmicky.
  • Options

C4FC4L1f3 said:

BOUNCY BONUS!

The only thing I've ever blown up is an empty coach (it wasn't Karel Fraye I should add)
  • Options
    Can I bring mySheep Dolly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:

Can I bring mySheep Dolly?

Yes.
    Can you bring along your ferrets,wildcats,coyotes and hyenas too please.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

BOUNCY BONUS!

Gimmicky.
    It was quite clear that's what CAFC fans want! Who am I to disagree!
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

BOUNCY BONUS!

Enough with the exclamation marks.

• Options

C4FC4L1f3 said:

BOUNCY BONUS!

The only thing I've ever blown up is an empty coach (it wasn't Karel Fraye I should add)
  • Options
    Redskin said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

BOUNCY BONUS!

Enough with the exclamation marks.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok mate!
  • Options
    Would ya?
  • Options
    Why do the blow up dolls need face masks?

Surely more things to worry about if they suddenly start coughing and sneezing
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Why do the blow up dolls need face masks?

Surely more things to worry about if they suddenly start coughing and sneezing
    Stop them leaking, when they are full up.
  • Options
    Would ya?
    I’ve had worse.