Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statement from Roland?

2»

Comments

• kentred2 said:

An apology to Miere for leaving her in the frontline for flack aimed at him would be in order. Coward.

Why? She's the CEO, the senior person running the day to day activities of the club. If Peter Varney or Steve Waggott were doing what she's been doing I'd treat them exactly the same.

KM isn't bothered anyway, she's a tough lawyer, her next position will be in some city firm or European multinational, this is just an entry on her cv.
    She will never work as a lawyer again.

Lawyers always do a background check on their opposition lawyers. The first page of Google with give them enough ammunition to discredit her.

No decent sized firm will employ her on that ground.
    Disagree.

Sure, she might not land a top role with a magic circle firm but of course she could get a job as a lawyer. Plenty of "iffy" lawyers about, or those working for private offices, etc.

Think Michael Slater, or those fellas that Al Fayed used to roll out as his spokesmen.
  • I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.
  • I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

I don't think anyone does, do they?
  • Off_it said:

kentred2 said:

An apology to Miere for leaving her in the frontline for flack aimed at him would be in order. Coward.

Why? She's the CEO, the senior person running the day to day activities of the club. If Peter Varney or Steve Waggott were doing what she's been doing I'd treat them exactly the same.

KM isn't bothered anyway, she's a tough lawyer, her next position will be in some city firm or European multinational, this is just an entry on her cv.

Lawyers always do a background check on their opposition lawyers. The first page of Google with give them enough ammunition to discredit her.

Disagree.

Sure, she might not land a top role with a magic circle firm but of course she could get a job as a lawyer. Plenty of "iffy" lawyers about, or those working for private offices, etc.

Think Michael Slater, or those fellas that Al Fayed used to roll out as his spokesmen.
    She is a multilingual Belgian with a talent for sucking up to/sucking off rich powerful old men; she would easily get a job in the EU.

I won't believe this till it's on the OS !
  • edited April 2016

Off_it said:

kentred2 said:

Disagree.

She is a multilingual Belgian with a talent for sucking up to/sucking off rich powerful old men; she would easily get a job in the EU.
    She already has one...
  • kentred2 said:

Disagree, would a Russian oil giant or middle eastern investment fund care that she's been pissing off a few football supporters?
  • kentred2 said:

Disagree, would a Russian oil giant or middle eastern investment fund care that she's been pissing off a few football supporters?
    They might care that she is clearly not very good at her job. If she falls in with Russians then our protests at her incompetence would seem like a picnic ...
  • Sponsored links:

• @cabbles, while suggestions are coming in for funding Rolling with Roland, I have a sponsor interested who is expecting this to be a reboot of Cheech and Chong's seminal 1978 masterpiece up in smoke and is looking for their product to be featured. They are prepared to pay decent money for exclusive product placement oppoetunities.

Only a small share of profits from the film required.

Is Michael interested?
  • Katrien I'm going to use you as a human shield for every bad decision I make and you must accept that. You are brought in because you have no self respect and are not qualified enough. I will pay you. It makes more scapegoat sense when you screw up. You can't fight back.

What he is doing is wrong. He has not helped the cause for women in football at all either.
    She's vulnerable in the sense that she gives him 100% unquestionable loyalty.

He has just told her to smile and simply rise above it all. Don't show you are affected on a personal level by the protesting fans etc.
  • edited April 2016
    I have every confidence in Katrien's ability to execute Roland's bad decisions badly.

She has a unique talent in that regard.
  • If I was a 70 year old millionaire I'd just be enjoying the last years of my life using my money to have fun. I earned it... I worked hard. The kids can take over my businesses and run them while I have a great time.

No...let's interfere with foreign football clubs and pull em apart....based on a theory I can change the way people run clubs....this is my demonstration. ...oh it got relegated
  • Off_it said:

kentred2 said:

Disagree.

She'd be lucky to get a job at injurylawyers4u