Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statement from Roland?

Heard a rumour that our esteemed leader was going to issue another rant this evening. Anyone else heard this?

Comments

• I don't know about a statement, but I do reckon he needs to be sectioned.
  • Was or is?
  • Hi is an old coward who lets his floozy take all the flak for his crap. I hate him.
  • edited April 2016
    Oakster said:

kentred2 said:

An apology to Miere for leaving her in the frontline for flack aimed at him would be in order. Coward.

much as I despise Meire at least she's had the balls to be here & face the protestors while this guy hides in Belgium - coward
    Its a thin line between bravery and stupidity. I know which side of it ms meire sits
  • Hi is an old coward who lets his floozy take all the flak for his crap. I hate him.

That's no way to talk about Henry
  • Sponsored links:

• Oakster said:

kentred2 said:

An apology to Miere for leaving her in the frontline for flack aimed at him would be in order. Coward.

much as I despise Meire at least she's had the balls to be here & face the protestors while this guy hides in Belgium - coward
    To be fair, it is what she is paid (well) to do
  • edited April 2016
    I do 't think Katrien is the young frightened mouse she pretends to be. She is one tough cookie, middle aged, divorced, has a child somewhere, worked in law, and can play men for suckers. Incompetent and a liar, yes, but I repeat, she is one tough cookie.
  • He is as low as you can get. He is a coaward and a fool.If I could have a wish, it would be for him to realise it! Mind you, that would have wasted that wish!
  • When the time comes she will quietly be moved to another role in the Staprix empire. Less high profile perhaps but she's building a loyal employee reputation with the top man. She will front out her Charlton role as long as she needs to. She's a hard as nails bitch.
  • When the time comes she will quietly be moved to another role in the Staprix empire. Less high profile perhaps but she's building a loyal employee reputation with the top man. She will front out her Charlton role as long as she needs to. She's a hard as nails bitch.

Good point, she has to brave it out to get another job with Roland ...certainly no-one else will employ her.
  • stonemuse said:

When the time comes she will quietly be moved to another role in the Staprix empire. Less high profile perhaps but she's building a loyal employee reputation with the top man. She will front out her Charlton role as long as she needs to. She's a hard as nails bitch.

Good point, she has to brave it out to get another job with Roland ...certainly no-one else will employ her.
    Unfortunately I think that's a common misconception.

In many respects her CV is being enhanced on a daily basis. Sure, not in respect of "customer relations", but if you were the man at the top of an organisation and wanted someone to come in and execute your plans unwaveringly then she would be ticking a lot of boxes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:

stonemuse said:

When the time comes she will quietly be moved to another role in the Staprix empire. Less high profile perhaps but she's building a loyal employee reputation with the top man. She will front out her Charlton role as long as she needs to. She's a hard as nails bitch.

In many respects her CV is being enhanced on a daily basis. Sure, not in respect of "customer relations", but if you were the man at the top of an organisation and wanted someone to come in and execute your plans unwaveringly then she would be ticking a lot of boxes.
    I see your point, but her achievements are all negative.
  • Off_it said:

stonemuse said:

Public executioner would suit her down to the ground...
  • stonemuse said:

Off_it said:

stonemuse said:

For us they are, but if you're Roland then you probably think she's doing a good enough job with the hand you've dealt her.
  • edited April 2016
    Off_it said:

stonemuse said:

Off_it said:

stonemuse said:

For us they are, but if you're Roland then you probably think she's doing a good enough job with the hand you've dealt her.
    Well, let's hope we find out soon when she is gone.
  • Oakster said:

kentred2 said:

The supercilious grin and head shaking while she was being publicly berated by so many irate customers was nauseating. She really doesn't give a shit does she? She's as mad as Roly if she thinks the business will survive with so few customers and no discernible product.
  • KM is hopeless but has RD's support and I have no doubt she'll be successful in the future. Her main concern is getting on and she'll carry out orders as requested.
    I think she's truly vile and gets sympathy by virtue of being a woman - those taken in by her are very naive.
    RM is the biggest disappointment - has lost all respect from the fans.
  • edited April 2016
    I think Tony's role in all this is not credited as much as it should be though.
    KM gets a lot of flak, and fair enough, she is a drip with a degree, but Tony and Roland Prat use her as a human shield. Roland never faces up to the effects of his actions, does he Katrien, he pays you to be on the receiving end.
    Not much of a job is it, when all's said and done. But that's what happens when you are a lackey.
    And Tony just hides in the shadows....( not the ones with Hank )
  • kentred2 said:

Why? She's the CEO, the senior person running the day to day activities of the club. If Peter Varney or Steve Waggott were doing what she's been doing I'd treat them exactly the same.

KM isn't bothered anyway, she's a tough lawyer, her next position will be in some city firm or European multinational, this is just an entry on her cv.