Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ridding the club of ALL the parasites

2»

Comments

• Hatter isn't a parasite. He's put loads of money in over the years for very little or no control.

Point taken, I don't know much about him but he didn't cover himself in glory at Fulham, it wasn't nice to see him treating a fan with complete contempt. So he has effectively aligned himself with the regime and I don't think that can just be ignored.
    1. If not much is known about someone you can hardly brand them a parasite.
    2. We have all "effectively aligned ourselves with the regime" to one degree or another. At some point in the last year the chances are many of us have bought a ticket, season ticket, cup of coffee, programme, etc and there will be some of us who were supportive of the club at the beginning of the season and are not so now. I'm also not familiar with the goings on at Fulham so I can't comment on that. What happened?

• So for those unaware Sir Maurice Hatter was sitting next to Murray and KM at Fulham away, a fan approached the trio very politely in the circumstances at 3-0 down and Hatter swatted the fan away as though he was a piece of shit. The incident is on video but I'm not gonna search for a link now but it's out there, I can't imagine many others being happy to be treated like that in that situation.