Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ridding the club of ALL the parasites

With the news that Richard Murray is unsurprisingly trying to cling onto his chairman role under the Paul Elliot takeover I think we need to make it clear to any new owner that we don't accept certain staff members being allowed to stay on under the eventual new ownership and that at least the following people are sacked and/or banned from the valley:

Roland
Katrien
Murray
Keohane
Sir Maurice Hatter
Mandy
Sue Parkes

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Comedy.

What about all the CACT people who have made us the laughing stock of football by having a call-centre for local community health support based at The Valley.

And Erol Umut for causing all the players' injuries and don't get me started on Jason Euell.

Don't forget Jim Davidson.
  • Sue Parkes is fine, she has no control and is just very positive in all walks of life - if we got bought by Oyston she'd find a positive spin to stick up for CAFC - she does have CAFC at heart it just appears as RD and RD only support. Also Maurice isn't. Agree with the rest though
  • I know first hand that Sue wouldn't find anything positive with Oyston, trust me... :smiley:
  • PL54 said:

Comedy.

What about all the CACT people who have made us the laughing stock of football by having a call-centre for local community health support based at The Valley.

And Erol Umut for causing all the players' injuries and don't get me started on Jason Euell.

We get it already.

Duchatelet's alright and we need to wind our necks in.
  • PL54 said:

Comedy.

We get it already.

Duchatelet's alright and we need to wind our necks in.
    Yes, it's all the ticket office person's fault - and the Honorary Life President of course, the scoundrel.
  • Hatter isn't a parasite. He's put loads of money in over the years for very little or no control.

Point taken, I don't know much about him but he didn't cover himself in glory at Fulham, it wasn't nice to see him treating a fan with complete contempt. So he has effectively aligned himself with the regime and I don't think that can just be ignored.
  • PL54 said:

Comedy.

I'll have you know I like being able to buy a ticket and order an ambulance with one handy premium rate number!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Roland
    Katrien
    Murray
    Keohane
    Sir Maurice Hatter PL54
    Mandy
    Sue Parkes

Amended list
    Oh deary me

People just don't like listening to any form of reason when pissing yourself in anger is an option.
  • Gumbo said:

Better than just pissing yourself, like you was when you had to pay postage on that signed shirt from curb_it you tight old twunt.

What ?
  • Gumbo said:

Better than just pissing yourself, like you was when you had to pay postage on that signed shirt from curb_it you tight old twunt.

Haha, not quite - he didnt pay - just demanded where his shirt was that he had won but with no offer of arranging postage or delivery.
  • PL54 said:

Gumbo said:

What ?
    Struggling again?
  • If I start charging to join this PL54 Fascination Club I could retire earlier than I plan to.
  • I know first hand that Sue wouldn't find anything positive with Oyston, trust me... :smiley:

Knowing her, it was a silly one to use; but just one to make a point. She's got CAFC at heart and as has Chris, it's their life.
  • Have you tried going outside recently? You might like it.

Not sure - bloody cold today.
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 said:

If I start charging to join this PL54 Fascination Club I could retire earlier than I plan to.

I think, in your mind, you already have. At least you've admitted your intentions after all.
  • PL54 said:

Roland
    Katrien
    Murray
    Keohane
    Sir Maurice Hatter PL54
    Mandy
    Sue Parkes

Amended list
    Oh deary me

People just don't like listening to any form of reason when pissing yourself in anger is an option. trolling
  • PL54 said:

If I start charging to join this PL54 Fascination Club I could retire earlier than I plan to.

I think, in your mind, you already have. At least you've admitted your intentions after all.
    I know - madness for me not to have seen the commercial opportunity before now.

Charging people to get upset at everything I say. Genius.
  • take this down threads like this are complete utter waste of time

Why's that? There are a lot of people we need gone from the club and unfortunately if Murray manages to cling on to the next ownership we need to keep campaigning for him and other toxic members of the current setup to go.
  • PL54 said:

Roland
    Katrien
    Murray
    Keohane
    Sir Maurice Hatter PL54
    Mandy
    Sue Parkes

Amended list
    Oh deary me

People just don't like listening to any form of reason when pissing yourself in anger is an option.
    I think people are fine with listening to reason, you just need to learn how to communicate it effectively. Your general demeanour on this forum is of someone who likes to snipe and troll rather than make proper balanced and well reasoned arguments.

The sad thing is, I actually think you're a bright guy, and people may take on board some of your views if you communicated them in the proper way, though I do feel it's probably gone beyond that with you now.
  • Sir Maurice ????

Rest agree with
  • PL54 said:

Roland
    Katrien
    Murray
    Keohane
    Sir Maurice Hatter PL54
    Mandy
    Sue Parkes

Amended list
    Oh deary me

I think people are fine with listening to reason, you just need to learn how to communicate it effectively. Your general demeanour on this forum is of someone who likes to snipe and troll rather than make proper balanced and well reasoned arguments.

The sad thing is, I actually think you're a bright guy, and people may take on board some of your views if you communicated them in the proper way, though I do feel it's probably gone beyond that with you now.
    Attention Seeking:

Sometimes adults seek attention because of jealousy. When someone finds himself threatened by another person who takes all the attention he is supposed to get he may respond with attention seeking behaviour.

Lack of self worth can be another cause for attention seeking behavior. Some people think that they are overlooked and so they think that the only solution to restore their balance is to bring back the lost attention. The attention they will get in this case will provide them with reassurance and will help them think that they are worthy.

Arrogant & overconfident people may seek attention because they have the feeling that they deserve to be in the center of attention.[citation needed] Because they aren’t mature enough they still think with their inner child’s mentality[citation needed] which makes them believe that they are the center of the world. Usually the child thinks that he is the center of the universe around which all other objects revolve.[citation needed] If the child’s way of thinking didn’t mature he will grow up thinking that he is the center of the world and so he will be an attention seeking adult.[citation needed]

Narcissists are also attention seekers. They consider this attention a good source of narcissistic supply and so they strive to get it. If you ignored a narcissist he will definitely hate you especially if he was hoping to get some attention from you.

Why's that? There are a lot of people we need gone from the club and unfortunately if Murray manages to cling on to the next ownership we need to keep campaigning for him and other toxic members of the current setup to go.
    You shouldn't include a supporter in your list then FJ.