Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EVERYONE OUT

2»

Comments

• Ahhh, everyone please finally welcome Nick Gray to CharltonLife.
  • This is a different person
  • Ahhh, everyone please finally welcome Nick Gray to CharltonLife.

I thought that at first but Nick gray writes and spells a lot better.
  • Hi Yes absolutely disgusted with the CEO's statement straight after the Bolton game and obviously been written while she was on holiday . The same mistakes time after time have been made for 2 years and makes our blood boil even more. GET OUT NOW
    Protest and ramp it up this Saturday and on the subject of everyone out, I mean just about everyone, including the so called in house media team (well a few of them resigned already) and so called chat show hosts on the preview of games on Thursday and the Sunday show with LM LM. The same comments from him every single week and he has the rudeness to block people, whose views differ from him. GET OUT ALSO and the so called team been saying the same things every single week, just like the present coach.
    Please all go away and LM you certainly not any more important than anyone else, but ofcourse you can flash your badge and all is good NOT
    We certainly and there are lots of people who refuse to listen to the pathetic shows and the childish blocking (sorry desrespectful to the child) and the screening og certain games on years gone past.
    OUT THE LOT OF YOU. F OFF

Oh dear. Someone has an axe to grind. Presumably because @LouisMend did not read out his email on the show? In fairness, try reading the post ... Donald Trump makes more sense. That's the massive downside of the modern era. A decade ago this kind of person would sit at the kitchen table muttering and only those who share his surname would have to put up with it. Now it's inflicted on us all.
  • edited April 2016

It seems as though this is probably part of the small and, for me at least, irritating campaign of hate against CARD and Charlton Live.

I don't welcome charlton10 at all these people/person just slags off the protests constantly without offering alternatives or leave the keyboard long enough to organise their own protests.

@tellytubby what's the back story here?
    My take on it is your name sake and another forum. I could be wrong but that is where I think it is likely to be coming from
  • LouisMend said:

This is a different person

Er, how many enemies do you have...?
  • SDAddick said:

LouisMend said:

This is a different person

Er, how many enemies do you have...?
    I have no enemies.

3 or 4 people appear to count me as their enemy though!