Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EVERYONE OUT

edited April 2016 in General Charlton
Hi Yes absolutely disgusted with the CEO's statement straight after the Bolton game and obviously been written while she was on holiday . The same mistakes time after time have been made for 2 years and makes our blood boil even more. GET OUT NOW
Protest and ramp it up this Saturday and on the subject of everyone out, I mean just about everyone, including the so called in house media team (well a few of them resigned already) and so called chat show hosts on the preview of games on Thursday and the Sunday show with LM LM. The same comments from him every single week and he has the rudeness to block people, whose views differ from him. GET OUT ALSO and the so called team been saying the same things every single week, just like the present coach.
Please all go away and LM you certainly not any more important than anyone else, but ofcourse you can flash your badge and all is good NOT
We certainly and there are lots of people who refuse to listen to the pathetic shows and the childish blocking (sorry desrespectful to the child) and the screening og certain games on years gone past.
OUT THE LOT OF YOU. F OFF

Comments

• I keep seeing "LM" and thinking "Left Midfielder," which reminds me that we could really use a decent left-sided midfielder, ideally one who is right footed and has an eye for a pass. Then I remember that we're about to lose all our players and I get sad again.
  • It seems as though this is probably part of the small and, for me at least, irritating campaign of hate against CARD and Charlton Live.

I don't welcome charlton10 at all these people/person just slags off the protests constantly without offering alternatives or leave the keyboard long enough to organise their own protests.
  • Sorry I saw the thread title and though CL were having some sort of fire drill...then I opened it and wish they were.

I give this new user 24 hours hedge your bets now folks.
  • It seems as though this is probably part of the small and, for me at least, irritating campaign of hate against CARD and Charlton Live.

I don't welcome charlton10 at all these people/person just slags off the protests constantly without offering alternatives or leave the keyboard long enough to organise their own protests.

@tellytubby what's the back story here?
  • Sponsored links:

• Is this bloke the Barry White tribute act Louis interviewed on the side of the A2?
  • My head hurts.
  • Self-fulfilling thread-title
  • Is this the same person who was giving LM stick on twitter?
  • Hi Yes absolutely disgusted with the CEO's statement straight after the Bolton game and obviously been written while she was on holiday . The same mistakes time after time have been made for 2 years and makes our blood boil even more. GET OUT NOW
    Protest and ramp it up this Saturday and on the subject of everyone out, I mean just about everyone, including the so called in house media team (well a few of them resigned already) and so called chat show hosts on the preview of games on Thursday and the Sunday show with LM LM. The same comments from him every single week and he has the rudeness to block people, whose views differ from him. GET OUT ALSO and the so called team been saying the same things every single week, just like the present coach.
    Please all go away and LM you certainly not any more important than anyone else, but ofcourse you can flash your badge and all is good NOT
    We certainly and there are lots of people who refuse to listen to the pathetic shows and the childish blocking (sorry desrespectful to the child) and the screening og certain games on years gone past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EE4alauiS4
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

It seems as though this is probably part of the small and, for me at least, irritating campaign of hate against CARD and Charlton Live.

In fairness this appears to be a personal issue with me rather than the protests but I know what you mean. 4-5 emails per game when we were commentating and similar amounts during the Sunday shows all similar to the OP here with nothing more that personal abuse, telling me BBC Radio London should sack me etc - along with many tweets - I found the block button and used it. I'm not above criticism obviously and come to expect it at times but this was a bit much!!

On the CARD thing -

Everyone's favourite internet user, the "other" Henry Irving on Twitter (NG) seems to have something against "our" Henry Irving and Airman and wants to attack CARD at every turn.

He demanded I go and interview him so he can personally abuse them on the show - obviously we don't go around and interview people to air personal grievances. I said if he had any criticism of CARD then email in - we'll read it out. He refused to do that, saying that he's emailed in many times before and we ignore him - which is a flagrant lie.

Then tweeted about "censorship on Charlton live tonight - no CARD criticism allowed" in order to try and garner that victim mentality for his view point and bring the show down a peg or two - even though someone else emailed in some criticism and we read it out and debated it. CARD aren't above criticism either and anyone with any view that doesn't consist of only personal vendettas can have emails read on the show.

There's no real campaign against Charlton Live or anything like that - just a couple of trolls who are making the show out to be biased or whatever - and they're not even annoyingly correct about things like PL54 is every now and then - just blatant liars.

This then turned into personal abuse to members on the show as well - again had to block even though that's why he went to personal abuse - he knew that he'd get blocked and then could peddle the censorship line again but as I say - criticism of CARD has been read out on the show and debated.

If this wasn't grown men I'd find it quite funny - but this is genuinely sad.

Anyway - have a nice Friday John - don't let me blocking you about 3 months ago ruin it.
    sounds like you did the right thing
  • edited April 2016
    The real problem is a conspiracy by local journo's who cover their tracks by all being called Louis. Even Richard Crawley and Kevin Nolan are called Louis.
  • Hi Yes absolutely disgusted with the CEO's statement straight after the Bolton game and obviously been written while she was on holiday . The same mistakes time after time have been made for 2 years and makes our blood boil even more. GET OUT NOW

Someone didn't get picked to go on Charlton Live!
    Not surprised judging by this guys grasp of the English language.
  • LouisMend said:

What a week.

www.stalkinghelpline.org

Just in case mate. :smile:
  • Je Suis Louis!!!
  • You'll have your own thread on one of the 'other' forums in no time Louis. Then you will have joined the best of us, Henry, Prague, Airman, Seth, me. :smiley:
  • edited April 2016

This one?

Richard Cawley - is that you?