Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD STATEMENT: Post Relegation

2»

Comments

• tgarrat1 said:

Rumour has it Roland is a lifelong palace fan

Makes sense, most see you next Tuesdays are lifelong palace fans/
  • If he had made as many mistakes in two years with his business as he has with OUR club, he would be bankrupt by now. Why has it took 2 years to figure out he was wrong, and yes RD you are a failure
  • tgarrat1 said:

If Roland was there saying 'come on then'.. what would you do

a) throw a glass bottle/brick/blunt object at his head
    b) just shout 'get out'
    c) punch him square in the face, and spit on him when he hits the deck
    d) all three

Trying to work out which order I would do this.
  • Thank you CARD an excellent statement.
    The statement from the CEO is an insult. As is said here and elsewhere it's their mistakes that have led to the current situation of the club. The CEO is an abject failure and insults us further by issuing statements on the clubs behalf.
  • Things must be bad, George Galloway and his blue bus are in Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's start by wearing black on Saturday. No need to renew season tickets, let's hit their financial thinking. Good luck to the silly cow and her 20K comittee.
  • I hope CARD are going to print out this statement and hand it out to all supporters on Saturday
  • tgarrat1 said:

I don't think it's a rumour.
  • edited April 2016
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

TIME TO CALL FOR A FULL SEASON TICKET BOYCOTT!

I'm not sure if this is the time. I mean who was just about to buy one now that they seem to have taken them off sale? The campaign to get people not to buy one up to now has been successful I don't think that anyone that hasn't bought one yet is going to do you?

Also I'm a little surprised at the shock and horror that relegation has been greeted with - it has been obvious for, literally, weeks.

Fantastic release in response to KM's statement though.
  • Will definitely be there, before and after but not during.
  • CARD. Keep it up. This is excellent. I wish I could contribute more from Northern California.

We need these incompetent fools out of our club.
  • good statement; too much has happened/ not happened for any return to normality.
  • tgarrat1 said:

I am not actually sure he even likes football, other than as some kind of social experiment.
  • Sponsored links:

• GREAT statement CARD.

No compromises, no concessions. I'd rather the club burn than except this fucking mob owning/running us. They have to go, there is no other choice.
  • edited April 2016
    tgarrat1 said:

b) just shout 'get out'
    d) all three

tgarrat1 said:

b) just shout 'get out'
    d) all three

e) Do (a) to (d) inclusive and kick him in the bollocks
  • edited April 2016
    Probably need a better striker than we have on the books to find them.

• cafctom said:

The whole 'the protests don't help the players' brigade will have no excuses this Saturday as we are already relegated. It's gonna be big!

There's a chap that sits in front of me that I can picture saying something similar on Saturday to me. He's a nice chap, but I think he'll say something along the lines of 'if the protests hadn't of happened etc we could've got out of it'

Truth is they were never good enough
  • cabbles said:

cafctom said:

The whole 'the protests don't help the players' brigade will have no excuses this Saturday as we are already relegated. It's gonna be big!

There's a chap that sits in front of me that I can picture saying something similar on Saturday to me. He's a nice chap, but I think he'll say something along the lines of 'if the protests hadn't of happened etc we could've got out of it'

Truth is they were never good enough
    That's a bit harsh on the protests. I thought they were pretty good.

Although the larger the protests the more a win seemed likely.

So your man there is wrong, if more people had protested more maybe we could have got out of it.
  • Not me, I've coughed up on my Makienok +10 goals with @oohaahmortimer, that was as pro this seasons team as I got.

Disappointed to be wrong, will be less gung ho in future.

(Actually that's probably a lie)
  • edited April 2016
    Alwaysneil FairPlay for paying up , sorry you were wrong but I'm usually right so you were up against it ;-)
  • Not me, I've coughed up on my Makienok +10 goals with @oohaahmortimer, that was as pro this seasons team as I got.

Disappointed to be wrong, will be less gung ho in future.

(Actually that's probably a lie)

I'd laugh, so much, if he gets five goals in the last three games!
    ;-)