Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton Game - a plea to CARD and all supporters

2»

Comments

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

As I said before Roland and Katrien are going to get a big shock this weekend!!!

"It's not business it's personal"

Yeah yeah yeah
  • Cant be there Saturday of course...give em hell chaps!......Back for the Burnley game though, and happy to help in anyway I can.
  • 38 million after what they have done to Charlton. Let em have it.
  • In France, but hoping that news of moths escaping from Rat's wallet reaches us.
  • Shame this game coincides with St Georges Day, which is always celebrated at Charlton
  • 38 million after what they have done to Charlton. Let em have it.

As in, 'Let em have it, Chris'?
  • No. Let em have it Colin.
  • Looking forward to the statement.
  • STATEMENT: The Coalition Against Roland Duchatelet (CARD) notes the statement released by Charlton Athletic chief executive Katrien Meire following the club’s relegation to League One, and rejects it completely.
    Last August, Meire wrote in her programme notes: “From a personal point of view, I realise that from now on there’s no one to hide behind any more.”
    Yet she has been hiding virtually ever since, at least when it comes to engaging openly and honestly with supporters. The truth is that she is wretchedly inadequate for her role and so are most of her senior management.
    She and the owner Roland Duchatelet have made mistake after mistake since they came to the club in January 2014, and despite numerous promises to the contrary, they have never learned from them.
    They are the reason the club has been relegated. If they had a shred of integrity or self-awareness, they would walk away now. We are not interested in their excuses or their plans.
    There will be no collaboration with them, now or in the future. They are the enemy of everything that Charlton has been and will be again. We must remove them, chairman Richard Murray and their other apologists before they destroy the club completely.
    CARD will be leading massive demonstrations before, during and after Saturday’s match against Brighton & Hove Albion. More details will follow.
    We call on all Charlton supporters to come to SE7 on Saturday to unite behind these protests and help us drive these people out of The Valley now.
    It's our club. On Saturday, let's make it utterly clear that the only plan Charlton fans will accept from this regime is an exit one.
  • edited April 2016
    Anyone else having problems getting tickets online?
    Sorted problem already for Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016

Shame this game coincides with St Georges Day, which is always celebrated at Charlton

You will not be disappointed I feel. A different sort of Celebration is on the CARDS.
  • Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Bloody ear worms!
  • Lets get this abandoned!
  • In the words of the Sex Pistols -- "You've really gone and done it now"