Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton Game - a plea to CARD and all supporters

edited April 2016 in General Charlton
I've no doubt that CARD will be prepared to let the regime know exactly what they think of relegation, but I sincerely hope this now ramps up a level.

The match is now irrelevant and the clowns that have caused this need to get both barrels for 90mins on Saturday.

They are wavering, the vast majority of us hate what they have done and now is the time for the fanbase to unite and show the fools in no uncertain terms that they have burnt their bridges and there is no way back.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Certainly a time to show these twats they need to sell up quickly, I rue the day this fella took over our club.
  • Think CARD have got Saturday well covered
  • Any means to get them out. Don't worry about niceties or humour. Hurt them.
  • Imagine the police will be out in force - load of very pissed off Charlton fans to deal with.
    Feeling incredibly angry....
  • Good luck with all the protests, I cant be there due to various non football reasons, but the protests need to be a bit more nasty than before, those Belgian wankers have used our club as a toy and an experiment to change things that has totally backfired.
  • Like what? We saw what happened with the 'pitch invasion'.
  • Going for this big time!
  • We will watch with interest from Belgium! We have lots planned!

Kitchen sink indeed!

• Sponsored links:

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

We will watch with interest from Belgium! We have lots planned!

Kitchen sink indeed!

Any chance that this is meant very literally?
  • Uboat said:

Like what? We saw what happened with the 'pitch invasion'.

That was just the warm up :)
  • Good luck for whatever is planned. I'll be on a boat up the Thames celebrating St Georges Day but will be there is spirit.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

We will watch with interest from Belgium! We have lots planned!

Kitchen sink indeed!

Any chance that this is meant very literally?
    Possibly, they know his pre match routine, he's a creature of habit.
  • Within the law and the bounds of decency, anything goes this weekend. And can we start with that bloody woman.
  • Within the law and the bounds of decency, anything goes this weekend. And can we start with that bloody woman.

I have a strong suspicion that she won't attend.
  • Sponsored links:

• As I said before Roland and Katrien are going to get a big shock this weekend!!!

"It's not business it's personal"
  • Also in London on Sunday Roland.....you will not know what way too turn.
  • An interesting game for my sons first ever match !!!
  • Weekend in Benidorm but gutted to miss this protest . with you in spirit, they have to go
  • Will be there with my kids for the protest. Can't wait.
  • Bring on saturday and the Burnley game. We need to make us much mismanagement as is possible for both games. I will stay within the law as per usual but if people want to take it a step further, then I wouldn't blame them anymore.