Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We are up for sale (Rumour)

Comments

• I assume he just meant someone who is British....but not CP?!?
  • A British Coach that isn't Chris Powell. I did put a New British Coach.
  • TEL said:

Id certainly get Powelly back for next season....unite the fans, a Charlton man, previous knowledge on what it takes to get us out of League 1....but that's all fantasy like the 38 Million.

If Elliott's consortium take control then I can see that happening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sponsored links:

• Powell back in with Dyer as assistant. JJ's last playing season with the club, Kermo comes back and ends the season on a record goal tally, BWP comes back from America along with Lloyd Sam, we finish the season on 102 points beating our own record, JJ and Kermo slot into coaching roles with the club, Lookman finishes 17/18 as leading scorer in the championship as we march to the premier league with the championship title under CP who finishes what he started all those years ago.

• We could change the red red robin to something like Agadoo to welcome in the new era, and get the fans up and ready for the fight!
  • edited April 2016
    I think one of Roland's first mistakes- of many - but a biggy was not giving Powell an honest chance to show what he can do with backing. Consistency is important. Something we have seen far to little of. Seeing as I think we do currently have a manager who should be capable at our new level, I'd back him and see what he can do!
  • I think one of Roland's first mistakes- of many - but a biggy was not giving Powell an honest chance to show what he can do with backing. Consistency is important. Something we have seen far to little of. Seeing as I think we do currently have a manager who should be capable at our new level, I'd back him and see what he can do!

I agree. I think if CP had been here at the start of the year things would be different now. It was the not playing standard rejects thing that got CP sacked but that's a different story now. We know how well he can operate within a budget and maybe things would have worked out for RD and for us. But also maybe RDs budget was too tight and CP would have walked.