Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Bradford won't finish the season, guy is made of glass.
    Giving up a 1 and 4 is a big price.
  • Options
    College football starts this week. Watching Michigan vs Hawaii. Can't beat 100,000 in the big house.
  • Options
    College football is great, crowds are amazing.
  • Options
    NFL Red Zone (IMO one of the best programmes ever made) is on Sky Sports Mix this Sunday from 6pm
  • Options
    Could be a long season for phily, just do not think we have anything about us, at all 3-13 and that's being optimistic
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

NFL Red Zone (IMO one of the best programmes ever made) is on Sky Sports Mix this Sunday from 6pm

I actually find it frustrating, I end up feeling like I've seen lots of bits and pieces but I haven't really watched a match.
  • Options

Doing my draft for my mate's Fantasy league tomorrow eve.

Anyone got any possible suggestions as to players who may not be immediately selected?

Jordan Matthews - WR(philapdhila eagles)

De marco murray (even though a recognised player will be cheap after a bad season but still a top player) - RB (Tennessee Titans)

Martavis Bryant - WR (steelers)

Travis Kelce - TE (Chiefs)

Would stay away from Bryant. Suspended for the season due to substance abuse.
  • Options
    This years going to be Raiders year. I can feel it in my bones. Derek Carr probably the best QB in the NFL
  • Options

This years going to be Raiders year. I can feel it in my bones. Derek Carr probably the best QB in the NFL

That's very optimistic...
    I said previously that I feel the AFC West will be the toughest division this year. Whether it produces the eventual SB champion is another question though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Raiders will go 9-7 too many games on the east coast will hurt them.

I did read one American piece tipped us to lose the super bowl which I would take in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    Possibly toughest division to call.

Bronco's - can their defence help out the QB ?
    Chiefs - got all the tools.
    Raiders - built well last few drafts/free agency (but are still the Raiders...)
    Chargers - potent attack.
  • Options
    Looking for some technical advice - I have just bought a LG Smart TV and will be purchasing NFL Game Pass. What is the best way for me to watch this on my tv preferably wirelessly- do I buy Apple TV and watch it on that or is there a better option?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Possibly toughest division to call.

Bronco's - can their defence help out the QB ?
    Chiefs - got all the tools.
    Raiders - built well last few drafts/free agency (but are still the Raiders...)
    Chargers - potent attack.

Not convinced by KC and SD. Denver have shown they can carry a QB. I like Oakland to reach the playoffs, in the trenches they are strong on both sides of the ball which is key. Well... On paper at least.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Low_Ears said:

Looking for some technical advice - I have just bought a LG Smart TV and will be purchasing NFL Game Pass. What is the best way for me to watch this on my tv preferably wirelessly- do I buy Apple TV and watch it on that or is there a better option?

I don't know much about Smart TV's but I watch my Gamepass via Chromecast & it's great - word of advice your broadband needs to be top end other wise it'll buffer
  • Options
    As well as the weekly highlight show on a Tuesday there's also going to be a 30 minute show after match of the day on Saturday to show the Thursday game and talk about upcoming weekend games.
  • Options
    I am back in the uk for a week on business from today so I will look forward to catching at least 2 games on TV this weekend plus some college ball. The 3hr time difference sucks in Dubai as I struggle to watch one game on Sunday especially as it's a work day.
  • Options
    Absolutely baffles me how people can get so excited by the dullest game on the planet that only has, on average, 11 minutes actual playing time over the 3 hours or so that it runs!! Painful in the extreme!

Right, I am off fishing, via the dentist, where I need to have two teeth extracted!!
  • Options
    A good start to the season, Denver winning again despite a mediocre QB performance. They need to fix that O-Line, Carolina's were a bit better but still too leaky.

On a fantasy note, I can't believe the person who picked kelvin Benjamin ahead of me didn't start him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Absolutely baffles me how people can get so excited by the dullest game on the planet that only has, on average, 11 minutes actual playing time over the 3 hours or so that it runs!! Painful in the extreme!

Right, I am off fishing, via the dentist, where I need to have two teeth extracted!!

Theres always one.....
  • Options
    The bizarre thing is that they post the same rambling rant every other month. It's as though they suffer from extreme memory loss.

Anyway, good win for Denver last night.
  • Options
    Condensed highlights of last night's game have been put on the NFL YouTube channel. Usually a Game Pass privilege, this is the only game they're gonna upload this season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeBTLRCxgmw
  • Options
    In New York over Christmas so really hoping to catch a game, preferably the Jets.
  • Options
    Just watched "Touchdown USA" with Reggie Yates. He visited Lambeau Field, talked to the players and some locals, culminating in watching a game (vs. the Lions in November last year, you'll laugh if you remember that one) with some passionate fans.

Great programme. Got me very excited for tomorrow's action.
  • Options
    I don't have sky sports on my tv but have the mobile tv app for a monthly fee.
    They've moved redzone to sky sports mix instead of having it on one of the main channels so now I can't watch it.
  • Options

I don't have sky sports on my tv but have the mobile tv app for a monthly fee.
    They've moved redzone to sky sports mix instead of having it on one of the main channels so now I can't watch it.

http://streamsarena.eu/events/20160911/nfl-the-redzone-live-stream-3.php
  • Options
    That's where I've gone Callum, cheers.
    Try to be good and pay for my sport and Sky force me to stream it anyway. Haha
  • Options
    Nice TD throw from Wentz.