Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Latest CARD Video: Dubai Sweetheart, well it's time to go...

2»

Comments

• I hope you don't mind but I'm going on holiday on Saturday for 12 days (not Dubai). I'm sorry that im missing match against Derby and the protests but honestly I don't a fuck either! Give a little whistle.
  • Good work CARD!
  • If her much-needed and deserved break means she is going to be the target of Saturday's protest then at least some good will come from it. Plus, judging from @Coyotejohn1947's post, those left to man the lifeboats at The Valley are getting as pissed off as we are.
  • Subtle but none the worse for that.

Hadn't seen the QPR goal before, damn fine shot, shame it was against us.
  • Excellent!
  • I suppose this morning is a bit of shopping for souvenirs, do a bit of packing this afternoon, and then a last night of the holiday blow out this evening.
    Flight lands at mid day tomorrow terminal 3 Heathrow, plenty of time to drop the luggage off at home and get to the Valley at the usual time.
    I suspect Katrien views network force like she views the fans, with distain and contempt. Katrien is indeed fortunate that she has been able to brainwash some of her dreary drones like Tony or Mandy or Ravi or Tracy to give her unquestioning obedience, makes bogging off on holiday abit easier.
    What amuses me is she has been gone for 10 days, and she won't have been missed as she contributes nothing anyway.
  • Is this whole thread a wind up? On a serious note no CEO would take a holiday at this point in the season, especially given the clubs dire league position.
    Yep the thread must be a wind up, it is amusing though so well done
  • Sponsored links:

• It's about a seven hour flight, so she's going to be a bit jaded. Let's hope that tomorrow isn't too taxing for her.
  • It's probably just me being the sad git that I am, but was anyone else expecting to hear Seasons in the Sun?
  • "No more worries for a week or two" seems apposite no? :smile:
  • HarryLime said:

It's about a seven hour flight, so she's going to be a bit jaded. Let's hope that tomorrow isn't too taxing for her.

Bet she won't be so jaded that she won't reward the faithful with one of her trademark toothy grins when the chanting starts ....
  • If i was her i would be extending my holiday until after the Burnley game.Poor girl if she shows her face at The Valley tomorrow she will need another break.The shit is really going to hit the fan over the next four weeks .
    Everything the fans get up to will make The CEO and ROLAND wish the season had finished last week.

BEST OF LUCK TO THE CEO AND ROLAND....YOU WILL NEED IT.
  • It could be a working holiday - not to speak to investors, but to recruit players for next season.
  • So, to give SquirrellyMcSquirrelface that "still on holiday" feeling, should we all be wearing a Keffiyeh today?
  • A Golden Nugget Production.

Sublime.