Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Latest CARD Video: Dubai Sweetheart, well it's time to go...

Comments

• Love the title... :)
  • excellent :smiley:
  • I've heard grass is quite nice for sunbathing on.
  • Brilliant.
  • What does that have to do with making RD sell his club ?
  • Holiday fun ayyy?

My annual trip to Ibiza involves fun..
  • I may have missed this, so apologies, but what exactly is she supposed to be doing in Dubai? Is it a holiday or some sort of business trip?

Either way, the timing is appalling.
  • A 10 day holiday apparently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds_AddickLeeds_Addick
    3:33PM
    I've heard grass is quite nice for sunbathing on.
    Flag Quote · Like LOL

Especially if you have a sofa !
  • Curb_It said:

Off_it said:

Curb_It said:

A 10 day holiday apparently.

Seriously?

The business end of the season, we're in the process of getting relegated, Rome is burning and she just fucks off? I'm speechless.
    You're speechless... That's how bad it is.
    Just seen the thread on it now. But I still can't quite believe it.
  • Ok I will come clean. I have just agreed to join a company in Dubai. As I knew Kat wasn't that busy I asked her to find me somewhere to live.
  • I like to play with beach balls when I'm on holiday...
  • Any chance she is meeting varneys investors?
  • Yippee, more beachballs or maybe the odd frisbee :smiley:
  • DOUCHER said:

Any chance she is meeting varneys investors?

I get the feeling that if it was something as important as selling Roly would go himself rather than send his lackey.
  • Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!.....................quite like the 'tune' as well!

Very clever guys!!!!!!! Keep it up!!
  • DOUCHER said:

I get the feeling that if it was something as important as selling Roly would go himself rather than send his lackey.
    Yeah, I dread to think what kind of deal she would walk away with - if her player negotiations are anything to go by then Roland will walk away with a gift certificate.

Who's to say Roland isn't out there though? News that he was fucking off would certainly make relegation a lot easier to contend with..
  • Sponsored links:

• OR are we all being 'horrible' to dear old Ms Meire?.........................Maybe she is out there negotiating a buy out with a mega mega rich oil sheikh on behalf of Belgium Bollocks!
  • DOUCHER said:

10 days??? That's some meeting !!

• Says it all that Im far more looking forward to the atmosphere/protesting than I am the match. CARD has made this season bearable.
  • DOUCHER said:

I've heard that PV's consortium are British based
  • I really look forward to Nugs videos on the run up to match day. I'd imagine if the club wasn't being run by fuckwits they could have stuff of this quality advertising up and coming matches on the official site.
  • Fantastic work as always, Nug!

You are truly one special nugget !
  • DOUCHER said:

If only.
  • I would like to think that even she wouldn't be so unprofessional to holiday at this time and that she was negotiating with potential investors but well you know!!!!!!