Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Relegation Statement (What will it say)

Its only a matter of time until we are relegated, however I wonder how KM and RD will react afterword's, how will the statement read? Because this season has been a complete failure!

Surely RD will see its time for KM to go? So much has broken down... Time for a new face?

Will Riga be here?

Will RD carry on in this psyco manner?

So many questions to be answered

Comments

• We're disappointed that Cheltenham (KM: Its Charlton Roland) have been relegated this is all part of the master plan {...} Norwich went down to League One only a few years ago huh! they won the Division at the first time of asking huh! and then won promotion straight up to the Premier League the following year huh! {...} we dont expect the same to happen yet Season Tickets are now available huh! {...} please {...} buy
  • We will not get a statement.
  • Note Its very important for Charlton to be in the Championship as in League One, additional monies by the owner cannot be loaded as loans - currently being charged at 3%- only as investment direct into the club and that means Duchatelet having to put in real equity not a sodding loan to fund losses'

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/scmp.php

In League 1 and League 2, a wealthy owner can therefore fund the club spending in a way that is not permitted in other divisions. Manchester City and Leicester for example seem set for punishment for their excessive losses (from UEFA and the Championship respectively) despite the fact that the owners have injected hard cash into the club to finance the spending.
  • It was all the nasty fans fault.
  • Roland has contacted Tony and Kevin Cash to get compensation for being relegated as it all their fault.
  • Sponsored links:

• vff said:

Note Its very important for Charlton to be in the Championship as in League One, additional monies by the owner cannot be loaded as loans - currently being charged at 3%- only as investment direct into the club and that means Duchatelet having to put in real equity not a sodding loan to fund losses'

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/scmp.php

In League 1 and League 2, a wealthy owner can therefore fund the club spending in a way that is not permitted in other divisions. Manchester City and Leicester for example seem set for punishment for their excessive losses (from UEFA and the Championship respectively) despite the fact that the owners have injected hard cash into the club to finance the spending.

I think it says that loans cannot be counted as part of turnover for setting the 60% limit on wages. Loans can still be made.
  • " aim to be competitive next season---understand Div1--- as in Belguim Div1 there are no programs we won't have them, as the teams in Belguim Div1 don't have grounds we will play on Blackheath"
  • Do you lot realise what you've done (aimed at us of course)
  • If there is a statement, and I doubt there will be one, it will likely be incoherent and try laying some of the blame on the fans who threw beach balls, or some other random nonsense. The fools.
  • Doubt there will be one and think @Off_it has it correct if they do one, however it should simply read.........

"Sorry, you were all right and we are a bunch of know nothing fools."
  • they won't even try, it'll be a copy & paste job on the OS after the Burnley game. the statement will be:

1. "Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be” – John Wooden

2. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” - Jack Canfield

3. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” - Coco Chanel

4. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” - Robert F. Kennedy

5. “The phoenix must burn to emerge.” - Janet Fitch

6. “If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” - Ken Robinson

7. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” - Gena Showalter

8. “If you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail… it takes back bone to lead the life you want” - Richard Yates

9. “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” - Denis Waitley

10. “When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” - Ellen DeGeneres

11. “It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success.” - Ellen DeGeneres

12. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” - Chris Bradford

13. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas A. Edison

14. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

15. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” - Paulo Coelho

16. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” - Lance Armstrong

17. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” - Winston Churchill

18. “I’d rather be partly great than entirely useless.” - Neal Shusterman

19. “We are all failures – at least the best of us are.” - J.M. Barrie

20. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” - Henry Ford

21. “Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.” - C.S. Lewis

22. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” - Robert T. Kiyosaki

23. "Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” - Napoleon Hill

24. “You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” - Johnny Cash

25. “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.” - Zig Ziglar

26. “Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.” - J.K. Rowling

27. “No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever meet someone who’s always had everything work out for them with zero struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don’t exist.” - Chris Hardwick

28. “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.” - Eloise Ristad

29. “With a hint of good judgment, to fear nothing, not failure or suffering or even death, indicates that you value life the most. You live to the extreme; you push limits; you spend your time building legacies. Those do not die.” - Criss Jami

30. “What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?” – John Green
  • It will read,

'Contrary to reports in the media that we have been relegated to League 1, I can in fact tell you these reports are wrong and will be starting life in the Championship next season. Honest.'
  • This is all part of a grand plan to win silverware, in 2017 we will the auto windscreens LDV Vans paint competition for glorious tidings
  • They won't say to us fans what they think which is 'fuck off and die'.
  • Sponsored links:

• {...} My proposition would be a real unique football fan experience — and see hopefully the next stars of the Premier League Shampionship, which we will have play for Charlton Sharlton in League 1 then sell onto the Premier League Shampionship.
  • there will not be a statement. And if I am mistaken and the club do suprise everyone by issuing one - it will be full of bullshit, lies, sly digs and unrealisitc aims, promises and more bullshit. Im hoping Katrien is in Dubai because she's actually been given the boot, but I doubt it.
  • We are your leaders, which way have you gone.
  • Infamy ! Infamy, they`ve all got it Infamy .
  • "The plan will work it just needs more time. We hope the appointment of our new manager, Katie Price, will go some way towards addressing the concerns of our customers".
  • Saga Lout said:

"The plan will work it just needs more time. We hope the appointment of our new manager, Katie Price, will go some way towards addressing the concerns of our customers".

To be fair 'Pricey' couldn't do much worse.......
  • What's relegation?
  • edited April 2016
    "I would like to thank the 33,333333333333333% of income for there continued contribution to our company. We hope you are repeat your meagre contribution next financial year

Yours don't give two shits

GOD of Straponix"
  • In all seriousness i wouldnt be at all suprised if Roly had one his "moments" and blamed it on the 2%