Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boo Boys!

Makinok booed as soon as he enters the pitch. How the fcuk is that gonna help?? Disgrace. Support the man and the team!

Comments

• It wont but hopefully someone can slag off Makienok, they'll probably leave the ground in a ambulance but will mean Mak will get two goals
  • He's shit.
  • Kap10 said:

A sign of our clubs toxic nature inside and out, was watching the vid of Hull at home, there is a decent player there.

Agreed, looked a handful there, same with Rotherham. Sounded like he was a nuisance today though lacking in confidence. Players like him and Sanogo who are rough around the edges but have ability are the players we should really be encouraging and instead both seem to get harsh treatment.

If he left tomorrow I'd thank him for his efforts, and I might be alone in this but I wouldn't mind if he stuck around. Still think there's a player in there, he just desperately needs a couple forwards around him to link up with. Watt and Harriott aren't the answer, and no one else has been fit/ available consistently.
  • Agree. But hope we let him go. He's cack.
  • Played well today, gave us an outlet and put Igor through a few times. Far too many knobs among our away fans who'd be better off among the likeminded at Millwall
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought he was excellent today
  • vffvff
    edited April 2016
    Makienok a striker who plays well alongside a decent striker like Vetekele and a player with bit of of pace such as Lookman. He has had some good games and some stinkers. The stinkers mostly because he was asked to do something (lead the line) that he is not up to, who's fault was that, that he was put in that position or asked to do something that he is clearly not suited for ?

Will he be good enough in League One without Vetekele and Lookman, who are more than likely not to be around in League One ? Makienok is probably League One standard and might manage there.

Given the crap season, I can see him legging it back to Italy once the loan is up. Not sure what to think about that. Next season's team will bear little resemblance to the current one.
  • And he's our top scorer!
  • I think Buckshee [4th comment down ] misses the point.Wether he is shit or not is not the point .If he has been picked to play for charlton you support him.If he has a bad game them maybe [just maybe] boo at the end but give him a chance.
  • Cupping his ears after scoring at Rotherham doesn't exactly help him,he's not exactly that good is he and anyone who thinks he is obviously doesn't know much about football
  • He's wank tbf
  • You can clap him next year when he is playing for Welling.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1 light said:

Cupping his ears after scoring at Rotherham doesn't exactly help him,he's not exactly that good is he and anyone who thinks he is obviously doesn't know much about football

Thought he did that to Rotherham fans. Besides, he'd been getting ridiculous stick form our lot for wees before that so it was a) justified feedback and b) nothing to do with the crap he'd had t put up before that.

This season's Simon Francis.
  • In the words of the great Robert Lee:

"He is 6 feet 7, and jumps 5 feet 8"

Non League player, and RD's insistence that he takes the field whenever possible is part of the reason we are down.
    Same goes for Reza - total rubbish.
  • To boo a player before he's kicked a ball that afternoon/evening is idiotic and brainless.

Personally I don't rate him at all and after his performance and lack of effort last month against MK Dons I didn't want to see him again in a Charlton shirt.

To be fair he's not the only one. You can add Ba, Sarr, Reza and Poyet to that list who I don't believe either don't give a toss or are just not good enough.

However that does not excuse his booing this afternoon.
  • What do some of you expect out of a 6 foot 7 striker who is usually up front on his own in a team that can barely get on the ball or get a corner to go past the first man???
  • cafctom said:

What do some of you expect out of a 6 foot 7 striker who is usually up front on his own in a team that can barely get on the ball or get a corner to go past the first man???

How many of our corners, have actually beaten the first defender,apart from a couple by Lookman recently?
  • Played well today, gave us an outlet and put Igor through a few times. Far too many knobs among our away fans who'd be better off among the likeminded at Millwall

This. There certainly is something about an away London fixture that attracts a real 'socially inept' category of individual. There must have been many villages yesterday in our 'catchment area' that were like ghost towns!!
  • What are you saying about people from villages?! I don't think I'm socially inept (but willing to be corrected!) as I managed to speak with at least two people at the match yesterday and I think they understood me. Maybe I'm from a Hamlet?