Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chance we'll be on the tele last day of the season?

2»

Comments

• I'd be very careful about disrupting any more games or Burnley lifting the trophy. I'm not a fan of it anyway but if it keeps going on we'll probably end up lumbered with a points deduction and that's the last thing we need either this season or carried over into League One.
  • No such action was taken against Blackpool last season, unless the league have warned KM.
  • Dansk_Red said:

No such action was taken against Blackpool last season, unless the league have warned KM.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33781942
  • Whatever (if anything) is going to be done needs to be well thought out, how about a few ideas from some some of our 'newer' recent posters who seem to be brimming with ideas at the moment.
  • Dansk_Red said:

No such action was taken against Blackpool last season, unless the league have warned KM.

I still wouldn't put it past The FA to make an example out of us though to mask there failed fit and proper person checks.

Not to mention they still probably haven't forgotten about our lack of co-operation after the Carlisle pitch invasion.
  • Dansk_Red said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33781942
    Thanks for that, but I cannot see our fans wanting to get the game abandoned, they also disrupted a number of games during the season, so a suspended 3 points deduction is lenient, I think KM would be more concerned with a large fine.
  • edited April 2016
    Essex_Al said:

As it's Charlton, you just know, we will need to win to avoid relegation lose and be relegated and Burnley will need to win to achieve automatic promotion!

Fixed it for you
  • Thousands of norvern monkeys celebrating Premier League promotion as we drop to League Division 3? Cosmic.
  • I'd be very careful about disrupting any more games or Burnley lifting the trophy. I'm not a fan of it anyway but if it keeps going on we'll probably end up lumbered with a points deduction and that's the last thing we need either this season or carried over into League One.

So what.

We're down this season and are going to struggle next season.

Are you getting a season ticket next season?

So what.

We're not down yet however bad it looks but yes I agree should we go down we will struggle in League One.

Yes I am getting a season ticket next season.
  • Sponsored links:

So what.

He is worried about the target 20k campaign not working.
  • clive said:

I'd be very careful about disrupting any more games or Burnley lifting the trophy. I'm not a fan of it anyway but if it keeps going on we'll probably end up lumbered with a points deduction and that's the last thing we need either this season or carried over into League One.

So what.

He is worried about the target 20k campaign not working.
    Is that the target 20k of fans refusing to go?

So what.

We're not down yet however bad it looks but yes I agree should we go down we will struggle in League One.

Any chance of getting me a pass for the fans forum meeting?

So what.

Any chance of getting me a pass for the fans forum meeting?
    Never been to a Fans Forum meeting sorry not involved in it.