Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons v Rotherham.

2»

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

We're miles adrift and have probably the toughest run in of the bottom 6. We're all but mathematically down thanks to Roly and his useless clown of a 'manager' Karel Fraeye.

Luckily mathematically is all that matters.

Yes, I checked the maths with Rachel Riley, and she confirmed that we're not mathematically down
  • Wouldnt it be lovely if they hired him right now!!

WARNOCK KEEPING OPTIONS OPEN

Rotherham boss Neil Warnock says he is open to all possibilities at the end of the season and has not ruled out taking charge at Aston Villa.

"I've said all along I have got 14 games at Rotherham and I just want to concentrate on that, but after that you look at everything," he told talkSPORT. "You don't rule out anything. I don't write off staying, retiring, going somewhere else.

"I just love the Championship. I now know that is the level I am at and I enjoy. I like the determination of the players and the crowd.

"I would never say no to anything. Having said that, they [Villa] are a big club and I am sure they will be inundated with top quality people."
  • That could be the twist of the knife we need to kick on and catch those little beggars...
  • Strange he said that. Angling for another job. Obviously feels confident Rotherham are going to be safe.