Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ipswich v Charlton | Tue 05 Apr | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

2»

Comments

• A 3-0 win to Charlton
  • edited April 2016
    Hoping for another victory shit tonight. Been saving it up for a while! Gonna be a goodun
  • 1-3 and we all start believing again!

Will be listening to Terry COYR
  • CHARLTON | Pope, Solly (c), Fanni, Teixeira, Fox, Diarra, Cousins, Gudmundsson, Lookman, Harriott, Sanogo #cafc #CAFCLive
  • CHARLTON SUBS | Henderson, Motta, Suk-Young, Lennon, Jackson, Vetokele, Makienok #cafc #CAFCLive
  • edited April 2016
    Good to see Igor at least on the bench and not the physios room. Attack looks like it has goals in it.
  • Hmmm Motta dropped, wrong choice in my eyes, Solly is a decent right back but Motta has been getting better and better every game, and you don't change a settled defence.

Vetokele was fucked so that makes sense, but I wouldn't have awarded Sanogo with a start after his headless moment, I would rather have seen an extra midfielder in place of him, with Harriott wide left and Lookman up top to catch them on the break
  • I'd go with Saturday's team except for Sanogo replacing Calamity up front. We can't expect their defenders to be confused by Harriott's ineptitude and gift JBG another goal.
  • I'd go with Saturday's team except for Sanogo replacing Calamity up front. We can't expect their defenders to be confused by Harriott's ineptitude and gift JBG another goal.

and that's what you get for PWR. I hope Harriott has a great game, both for his own confidence and career, and for our sanity.
  • colin1961 said:

Motta very unlucky to be dropped ....
    Vetokeke should play how is he going to get fit sitting on the bench ...

2-1 to Charlton

Well, he might just get fit by not being overplayed too early...

Just a thought.
  • Sponsored links:

• Away match? Back down to earth? 3-0 to Ipswich sadly.