Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options
    Could be a vital away goal.

A 1-0 smash and grab is well within the realms of possibility - good luck to them.
  • Options
    after what happened at the den I hope they lose
  • Options
    Good result for them. Does make you think its Leicester going away in Europe to Porto, Sevilla etc. I would give my left arm to see us in Europe.
  • Options
    thats partly one of the reasons why ive started to do england aways, im never gonna do them with charlton, and its a really good experience booked up scotland, malta and lithuania roll on.
  • Options

thats partly one of the reasons why ive started to do england aways, im never gonna do them with charlton, and its a really good experience booked up scotland, malta and lithuania roll on.

The flags at England away games always seem to be from smaller clubs, for that exact reason I guess
  • Options
    yeah im pretty new to it but its usually smaller clubs, sheff weds,leeds and peterborugh seem to be the most flags i see, the only premier league flags i saw in france were chelsea, spurs and man city.
  • Options

The flags at England away games always seem to be from smaller clubs, for that exact reason I guess
    most average people wouldn't be able to afford or have the holiday to watch their club in Europe and their country abroad.

I started watching England play abroad after Sheffield United cup match. After that match I realised that I would never see Charlton qualify for a European competition.
  • Options

most average people wouldn't be able to afford or have the holiday to watch their club in Europe and their country abroad.

I started watching England play abroad after Sheffield United cup match. After that match I realised that I would never see Charlton qualify for a European competition.
    the cost involved is huge, difference with england matches at least you a good few months in advance for example man city away to madrid you have 3/4000 from the same city trying to get to the same city abroad on an exact date, reckon 5-600 for most clubs is an average away europe trip england roughly 3-400 a go.
  • Options
    Ranieri allegedly sacked. Unbelievable after they pulled out one of the better results of their season last night...
  • Options
    I cannot believe it. Disgusting if true
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely ridiculous
  • Options
    Definitely deserve to go down if this is the case!!

• Options
    What?

Hey, has Katrien resigned and gone to work in Leicester?
  • Options
    Hope they get relegated now, how can you sack the guy who somehow won you the league 9 months ago
  • Options
    Something clearly not right at the club - harsh but probably the right decision.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Players have not been playing for him for some time, and they look to be on a collision course with relegation.

I hate that the way modern football is structured means there is no room for sentimentality anymore, but relegation is too costly and players are too powerful - in the circumstances, I'm surprised he hasn't been sacked sooner, but it absolutely shouldn't be this way.

Every day, I fall out of love with the game a little bit more.
  • Options
    That's mental.
  • Options
    The only good thing out of all this is that it'll annoy Arsenal fans even more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curbs would be a great choice for them btw, but it won't be him.
  • Options
    If it's true, I hope they go down.

Absolutely disgusting.

Surely you cannot sack the guy, that somehow won you league, before you are even knocked out of the Champions League.

It's ridiculous that Ranieri has got them to the knockouts of the main competition in Europe. To sack him before they were even out would be an absolute disgrace.
  • Options
    Disgraceful
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited February 2017

The only good thing out of all this is that it'll annoy Arsenal fans even more.

I'd be happy to see Leicester win the league again before them.
  • Options
    Ranieri has been loyal to his players this season but they haven't performed for him.

Maybe the chairman should sack the players, it's never their fault is it?

• Options
    Can we sign Ranieri in place of Robinson... I am certain he could at least motivate the shower of shite we have.
  • Options
    2nd leg tonight.
  • Options
    Ranieri earned them that - he should be there. Hope they lose and get relegated.
  • Options
    1-0 to Leicester. Morgan from a Mahrez free kick.

2-2 on agg. Leicester ahead on away goals.