Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What u reckon ?

Can we ? Can we stay up ?

Comments

• tony1234 said:

Can we ? Can we stay up ?

We CAN stay up.

But we probably won't.

Which is more of a shame if we suddenly come into form but still to no avail. Which is what happened today in terms of the point difference.
  • No, stop deceiving yourself. Two tough away games coming up and those above with points in hand are winning as well. We left ourselves far too much to do. The damage was done under Fraye.

One tough match you mean... I dont like the look of Ipswich but reckon we can get something at QPR, they've been poor under JFH
  • No, we are down, but let's go down fighting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mathematically yes, realistically no.
  • The bookies weren't offering favourable odds at the start of the season, they called it right then.
    If we do manage a miracle I will buy a season ticket for next season the next day.
    I think my money is safe..
  • It's the hope that kills you
  • If we can get 2 wins from next 3 games, then possibly,yes. -its a long shot.
  • As said, it's too late. Fraye was the disaster. A decent team at the moment that can compete in the championship. How many will be there next season ?
    Just demonstrates the hopelessness of KM and RD, they let the season collapse now it's too late.
    Relationship between club and supporters lost. Demonstrated by actions of security inside the ground yesterday. Explanation by security " instructions of the club".
    There is only one outcome, RD and KM must go. Then rebuild the club.
  • edited April 2016
    Oddschecker have us at 1-66 to be relegated- not a lot of confidence there then !
  • More chance of knitting fog! Too much to do and too little time left. I guess the only club in a worse place than us is Villa.
    However you can't accuse the players of not trying yesterday, some great football with neat first time passing. If only we had had these players for most of the season; top ten finish easily. RD and KM should hang their heads in shame at what they've done to this club but it would appear they don't seem to really care.
  • Chizz said:

We now have a team that is more than capable of staying up but it is highly unlikely because the owner took too long to address the issues with the manager and squad a few months back. We now have the best manager we have had under this regime but he is going to have to grow some if we are going to win the number of games we need to win between now and the end of the season.

Second-best
    Yes, I should have typed best appointed by this regime.
  • Would love us to stay up but I think we are gone.

Thanks to the madness of RD and the incompetence of KM/KF
  • I would wager millwallfan has already got his box of Kleenex ready for the day it's mathmatically over for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• vffvff
    edited April 2016
    Rotherham did their transfer business early. When a number of new players join it takes a while for the team to get going. Add in an experienced manager and a run of good results can be put together.

Alongside key players returning such as Diarra and Vetekele and new players, Fanni and Motta joining with Texiera the team is starting to look decent again. The January window was not good enough as there was plenty of points to be picked up in February and the team was not in fit shape.

It unfortunately looks too late, the damage of a thin squad at the start of the season, with the calamitous Fraeye appointment & too late realisation of the quality needed looks like impacting. All the mistakes were clear at the time. Duchatelet chooses to gamble every season with no margins for things not unfolding as exactly as it does in his mathematic model. There is no margin of error allowed.

One game at a time. 7 cup finals. Miracles can happy in football. Even though, my head is telling me that no it is not going to happen, I will keep the faith and hope that it can.

Whatever happens, Duchatelet needs to relinquish ownership & sell the club.
  • Not a hope in hell. We've been shit all season from top to bottom. I don't see any hope that we might suddenly turn into Barcelona for the final seven games.

Next Sunday morning I have a feeling that any talk of survival will finally be snuffed out.
  • rikofold said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Would love us to stay up but I think we are gone.

I don't think we can entirely excuse RM either, can we?
    Not at all but specifically for this season I was happy to list those clowns first. Will happily put Murray and Luzon in joint 4th place
  • I would wager millwallfan has already got his box of Kleenex ready for the day it's mathmatically over for us.

I've now got an unpleasant image in my mind
  • According to me We are staying up! I found it hard to not wear my Red Coloured glasses.

thefishy.co.uk/calculator2.php

Keep the faith!
  • JohnnyH2 said:

rikofold said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Would love us to stay up but I think we are gone.

I don't think we can entirely excuse RM either, can we?
    Not at all but specifically for this season I was happy to list those clowns first. Will happily put Murray and Luzon in joint 4th place
    Joint 4th? I'd put RM at the top of the list as he's a traitor and we should despite them above idiots like RD/KM.
  • No!!!! Now i've gotta clean up my cereal just spat out over the table... damn
  • Going down. And The blame lays firmly at Roland's door.