Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ipswich (A)

13»

Comments

• Just as an aside - I have decided to contribute £5 for every goal scored tonight (Ipswich or Charlton) to CARD funds, with a contribution of £20 should it end 0-0 (haha). Any thoughts on how much I could end up contributing?
  • Just as an aside - I have decided to contribute £5 for every goal scored tonight (Ipswich or Charlton) to CARD funds, with a contribution of £20 should it end 0-0 (haha). Any thoughts on how much I could end up contributing?

I expect Charlton to win 34-0 and wipe out our negative goal difference

It wouldn't do much for cherryorchard's bank balance either...
  • pioneer said:

I'm sure I saw the team coach (kings ferry) broken down on the M25 about an hour ago.

You are correct, it was on Harriotts snapchat.

Team coach broke down and the players had to wait at the side of the road for an hour before a new one turned up. I had to laugh a little.
  • Let's just hope the team turns up tonight on the pitch
  • yes, that is my biggest worry too, although we have improved a bit in that respect - Ipswich really are a threat from these- they use their height and strength to good effect. We have to be ready for this.

I think we'll be ready. It's the capable side of the equation that worries me.

• We badly need points , and have to go for the win tonight.
  • pioneer said:

I'm sure I saw the team coach (kings ferry) broken down on the M25 about an hour ago.

Team coach broke down and the players had to wait at the side of the road for an hour before a new one turned up. I had to laugh a little.
    Honestly, nothing to do with me! Perhaps Daisy thought my idea to swell funds might catch on and despatched a saboteur. I understand someone called Daisy has booked a coach to pick up stranded passengers on M25 and booked it on to Harwich ferry. Some of the players did question why they needed to take passports with them and were told due to new security measures.
  • Sponsored links:

• Poor Riga, must be hard having to piggyback 20 people up to Ipswich
  • sam3110 said:

Poor Riga, must be hard having to piggyback 20 people up to Ipswich

Could be worse - at least Suffolk is flat.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Reza and Makienok up top.

Lookman and Harriott on the left and right wing respectively.

Bauer and Diarra in the middle.

Fox RB
    Motta LB
    Fanni LCB
    Teixera RCB.

Pope in sticks.

Sorted.

Makienok shouldn't be anywhere near this fixture!! He was utterly embarrassed at The Valley when they came to town! His psychological composition seems to be such that he will never recover from that and be terrified of them (not to mention that he's actually not very good!).
    Can i just check you've seen I've set us up like:

-----------Pope
    Fox---Texeira--Fanni---Motta
    -------Diarra--Bauer
    Harriott--------------Lookman
    ------Makienok--Reza

and you thought I was being serious...
  • Donned my Charlton CC jersey and hit the Suffolk roads for inspiration, and think the sun must've gone to my head as decided to go to my 'local' game.....15-14 to the Addicks with a Pope last-minute winner should just about ensure VFM!!! ;0)
  • Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Reza and Makienok up top.

Lookman and Harriott on the left and right wing respectively.

Bauer and Diarra in the middle.

Fox RB
    Motta LB
    Fanni LCB
    Teixera RCB.

Pope in sticks.

Sorted.

Makienok shouldn't be anywhere near this fixture!! He was utterly embarrassed at The Valley when they came to town! His psychological composition seems to be such that he will never recover from that and be terrified of them (not to mention that he's actually not very good!).
    Can i just check you've seen I've set us up like:

-----------Pope
    Fox---Texeira--Fanni---Motta
    -------Diarra--Bauer
    Harriott--------------Lookman
    ------Makienok--Reza

and you thought I was being serious...
    Mate, reading some of the posts on here, anything's possible my friend. But hands up, I just saw Makienok mentioned and went into meltdown!!
  • Hope we start Reza.

Reza is crocked , I believe.

• pioneer said:

saw that too

• As promised just paid my £20 online to CARD Protest Fund so some good came out of tonight's score.

Just as an aside - I have decided to contribute £5 for every goal scored tonight (Ipswich or Charlton) to CARD funds, with a contribution of £20 should it end 0-0 (haha). Any thoughts on how much I could end up contributing?