Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ipswich (A)

32.50! Outrageous

Available on the door, yeah?

Comments

• Available on the door... but increases to £35!
  • Ffs!

Buying 3, so worth saving 7.50
    What's the procedure for buying so late? Buy online and collect at stadium?

Or... Tough luck, pay 35 quid?
  • Ffs!

Buying 3, so worth saving 7.50
    What's the procedure for buying so late? Buy online and collect at stadium?

Or... Tough luck, pay 35 quid?

Pretty sure you'll be able to pay and then collect on day and for cheaper price.

If anyone spots a potential stream then please let us know.

• Ridiculous. I went to Portman Road in 2008, paid 20 quid I think.

BeIn Sports, who is a common origin for streams doesn't look like they're showing any Champo matches on Tuesday (they don't usually show the midweek games).
  • Group of 13 of us going; only because we're staying locally for the week.
  • Want to call and buy now, but no number on ticket website. Anybody know it?

Can't find a way to input con number of buying online, and it won't accept my address as valid even though I have selected collection option.

Weird, meaning crap
  • I'm 50/50 at the moment I just know that everytime this lot give us a half decent performance its followed by the biggest pile of shit ever
  • Ipswich are a well organised side under Mick but I actually think they are an average footballing side, defensivly sound but with our attack we have the capabilitys to get a goal. Corners will as always be a huge worry. But If I was able to I would go.

As always with Ipswich their price is a bit of a piss take though.
  • Ipswich are a big physical team lacking in pace at the back. They are dangerous at set pieces but will suit a counter attacking game. I'd probably start with Vetokele and Sanogo up top with Lookman to come on if we are chasing or drawing after 50 mins or so.
  • Wankers for charging that much.

Its gonna be frightening the amount of goals they will score against us from corners tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ipswich are a big physical team lacking in pace at the back. They are dangerous at set pieces but will suit a counter attacking game. I'd probably start with Vetokele and Sanogo up top with Lookman to come on if we are chasing or drawing after 50 mins or so.

This.

Horses for courses tomorrow. Play both Makienok and Sanogo and rest Callum and Igor. SM and YS actually played well together up front against Reading and we will need their height and strength at both ends of the pitch.
  • Nick
    Chris Rod Jorge Morgan
    Alou Jordan
    Yaya Simon Cally Ade
  • For Ipswich fans the tickets are only £27.50 so why £32.50 for away fans?

• purdis said:

For Ipswich fans the tickets are only £27.50 so why £32.50 for away fans?

I assume the £27.50 tickets are for a different stand/different quality of seat. The away section is in a side stand (well it was last time I was there) rather than behind the goal
  • As stated above Ipswich's main attaching threat is from corners and long throws plus crosses when they get into forward positions. If we can defend theses properly no reason we can't get a result here
  • I think they will muscle us out of the game. Also up against a wise old Championship manager who knows when and how to make his substitutions. If we get a point it will be a good result but, of course, hoping for three.
  • I wouldn't play Big Mak against them - He didn't win a header against them in the home game. It is pace you need to get them and with it being away, we need to break quickly. I'd consider putting Lookman in for Callum to accentuate this.

Absolutely . Players with pace scare all defenders in this league
  • edited April 2016

I think they will muscle us out of the game. Also up against a wise old Championship manager who knows when and how to make his substitutions. If we get a point it will be a good result but, of course, hoping for three.

One point would normally be great but we need three given our position. We have two tough away games, but should we win them both, we will be right back in it with a real shout! The manager needs to get that must win mentality into the players. My fear is that we might take the lead and sit back. Ipswich are not the sort of tem you should do that to. We need to break with pace at every opportunity, no matter what the score is!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    Tractor Boyz ? .. let's hope we steam roller the feckers for charging that amount to get in to watch Mick McCarthy's bore fest squad
  • edited April 2016
  • Contemplating taking the boy after Saturday but his one and only away game was Colchester and I begrudge paying the best part of a nifty for the pair of us
  • iamdan said:

Nick
    Chris Rod Jorge Morgan
    Alou Jordan
    Yaya Simon Cally Ade

I thought this was code and then realised that you must know them all as you're using their first names!!
  • pisstake of a price, always one of the most expensive.
  • yes, that is my biggest worry too, although we have improved a bit in that respect - Ipswich really are a threat from these- they use their height and strength to good effect. We have to be ready for this.