Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brum Match Thread 2/4/16

Comments

• from twitter-:
    Can't wait to renew my season ticket. The minute the scum go, i'll be back ☺️
  • from twitter, what is going on?-:
    #cafc are asking people if they have balls. And what their ages are
  • 10 mins till ko, look how empty the ground is!!!
  • I think we need to invest in a catapult or we need to start learning archery. Get stuff on the pitch without going into the ground.
  • Teams on way out............COYR's
  • The checks consisted of a female security guard asking if I had any balls. Got 4 in, apparently 7000 bought. Love it
  • Ground very empty but loads of black and white #cafc #WeWantOurCharltonBack
  • Sponsored links:

• I think we need to invest in a catapult or we need to start learning archery. Get stuff on the pitch without going into the ground.

Just what i was thinking.
  • Being searched for soft balls on the gate. I don't mind the intention but the attitude was disgusting #cafc
  • edited April 2016
    When the beach balls were thrown and didn't get to the pitch, the natural reaction was to help them along... Not sure it'll be the case today now we know where those balls have been!
  • Right off we go......addicks attacking the JS Brum to ko
  • they go backwards, lots of stress balls thrown on the pitch
  • game stopped
  • WE WANT ROLAND OUT, WE WANT ROLAND OUT!!!!!!
  • at least 1000 on the pitch so far
  • Any photos to see the disruption?
  • Sponsored links:

• game restarts, I think
  • Brilliant stuff. Well done CARD
  • How did the club know to search for stress balls?
  • LoOkOuT said:

Idiots. The balls are already in the ground. Thousands were delivered by a vendor a few days ago, in a box along with some catering supplies. A CARD special ops team has already recovered them and they are bring distributed as we speak.

The "extra" ones they've recovered are simply the dummy ones.

Stay tuned for the half time show. CARD have organised a car chase involving three mini cooper s getaways cars.

CARD are some serious organisation. Special ops. Good god john le carre.
  • 4 mins delay, now a steward walks on the pitch.....we break....Igor....harry...motta...crosses....jbg....cleared.....motta concedes a fk
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!