Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brum Match Thread 2/4/16

edited April 2016 in General Charlton
Afternoon folks, so here we go, no more international breaks just 8 cup finals for the addicks to be able to stay in the Championship. Today we need to win and close the gap as Fulham and MK Dons play each , Rotherham take on Leeds.
I'll bring you the line up as soon as I get it, but sources are saying that Igor and Cuz will start and Solly could return to the bench, with Hendo still out.

Lets hope for 3 points and other results go our way....COYR's

Comments

• Hip horay... zip zippety zap... C'mon you rip roaring, orgasmic Addicks!!!!

0-3
  • from twitter
    Lots of extra security at today's game #cafc
  • CHARLTON | Pope, Motta, Fanni, Teixeira, Fox, Gudmundsson, Cousins (c), Diarra, Suk-Young, Harriott, Vetokele.
  • Hendo back on the bench, so sources were right 2 out of 3.
  • edited April 2016
    I'll bring pictures if I get any that I can publish re the protests
  • from twitter
    "Full 'body search' today at #cafc!?
  • from twitter
    Lots of extra security at today's game #cafc

All armed with hat pins?

• Close to the strongest team we could put out, even the bench looks half decent.
  • from twitter

please retweet they are taking the balls away once you enter the ground, hide them #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• from twitter
    heads up guys heavies taking the balls away once you enter turnstiles, hide them folks #cafc
  • Now THAT is how you do a Match Preview (look at my predicted line-ups right down to the subs lol!).

Now lets hope I've got the score right
  • Johnson not even on the bench, what a brilliant signing by KM, she needs to be applauded, not many clubs can say they have signed so many useless players within two years that she has. How lucky we are to have her as CEO
  • Hya Red. hope you're in good health .. decent line up .. COME ON YOU ADDICKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ross1 said:

Johnson not even on the bench, what a brilliant signing by KM, she needs to be applauded, not many clubs can say they have signed so many useless players within two years that she has. How lucky we are to have her as CEO

I am no expert but I bet we're not the only club in the history of football to sign a player and not play him.
  • from twitter
    Searches to get in the ground are unbelievable questioning an 11 year old and then searching him for a football!
  • but they did play him, saw he was more useless than before then haven't played him since - superb managemant by CEO, Interim Coach and Coach
  • PL54 said:

ross1 said:

Johnson not even on the bench, what a brilliant signing by KM, she needs to be applauded, not many clubs can say they have signed so many useless players within two years that she has. How lucky we are to have her as CEO

I am no expert but I bet we're not the only club in the history of football to sign a player and not play him.
    A player, but how many of their signings have come into the category of players being signed, start very few games, and then leave
  • Hya Red. hope you're in good health .. decent line up .. COME ON YOU ADDICKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes health is ok @Lincsaddick, thanks for asking mate
  • Sponsored links:

• from twitter it's still going on-:
    Stress balls are being confiscated by stewards as #cafc fans enter the stadium
  • apologies for any typos and spelling mistakes up front. 20 mins till ko......COYR's
  • I remember when we played Preston in October, they were one of the favourites to go down and we thought we would win, now they are 10th at the moment and not far off play-offs. Surprising what a well run club can do
  • from twitter
    Katrien, do you really think you're winning over the fans by instructing stewards to search kids for stress balls? #cafc
  • another tweet
    .@CharltonCARD spreading the word to #bcfc fans as well. So successful at getting their message out there. #cafc
  • And the messages keep coming-:
    Repeating pledge: I'll be first in the queue to buy a #cafc season ticket the moment Roland is gone. Until then, never. @CharltonCARD
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!