Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brum Match Thread 2/4/16

Comments

• Goal for Leeds!
  • cotril off ottabowa on (sp)
  • 74' Birmingham sub: Cotterill off, Solomon on. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Come on Riga do something. A point is useless to us. Send Jacko on for one of his game winners?
  • Dansk_Red said:

Rotherham 1-0 Leeds

I need Leeds to score to close out a goals galore bet.

Happy days 1-1
  • 75' Lookman's genius backheel flick plays in Vetokele, but the flag goes up. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • tex clears the ball....they get it back and come forward...cross comes in..pope takes it...fanni...to jbg....tackled they come back at us....we clear...cuz.....igor....jbg.....lookie....back heels..but igor offside
  • Vetokele lives offside
  • Get Mak on?
  • 76' Birmingham win a corner at the other end.... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• brum are attacking...donaaldson shoots...fanni concedes a corner
  • Dansk_Red said:

Rotherham 1-0 Leeds

I need Leeds to score to close out a goals galore bet.

Happy days 1-1
    Now if Northampton could pull a winner out the bag...and my other 4 teams hold on my Mrs might be in for a real treat tonight - I'll go out down the pub tonight and come back after the cricket tomorrow
  • 77' Charlton clear and break, Motta crosses but it's too long for Lookman. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • corner taken....in it comes...we clear...jbg....harry...jbg...motta....crosses....they clear.....lookie is then pulled up for a foul
  • AD will score within 15 minutes, I can feel it in my water! :smiley:
    COME ON CHARLTON SHOW SOME BOLLOCKS!!!

Haven't we seen enough balls?
  • AD will score within 15 minutes, I can feel it in my water! :smiley:
    COME ON CHARLTON SHOW SOME BOLLOCKS!!!

Haven't we seen enough balls?
    HaHa............yes but I meant BIGGER ones! :wink:
  • fk taken...long..pope takes it.....he goes long.....lookie has it....fox..diarra....lookie....attacks...crosses....harry shoots just high
  • 79' Great first touch from Harriott before he sends a powerful effort just over from distance. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • gk take long.....harry to fanni.....harry....to cuz....tackled....they attack..we hold them up....
  • Hudders 0 Weds 1
  • Sponsored links:

• 80' Unbelievable tackle from Fanni to deny Donaldson what seemd like a certain goal... but the flag went up regardless. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • they come forward again...tex blocks....they come again....fanni and tex clear again...really under pressure...we clear to JBG....but ref stops the game
  • Come on lads. 10 minutes to get this winner.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 14s14 seconds ago
    81' Cousins is fouled, JBG picks it up, shapes up to shoot, but ref pulls it back!? #cafc #CAFCLive
  • jbg to cuz....motta....cuz...jbg...attacks....ref stops the game again......and gives us a fk as we were attacking!!!
  • Grounds is booked, but there really should have been an advantage there. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • edited April 2016
    fk to be taken by jbg....Diarra heads over the bar!!!!! Bloody hell
  • 82' CLOSSSEEE!!! Diarra powers a free header just over the bar. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Forest 0 B/ford 3
  • Leeds down to 10.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!