Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Anyone tuning in to Andrade vs Williams tonight? Can’t wait.

Williams has the heart to beat him but not sure he’s got the guile.

Should be a cracker.
    Will be watching... I don't particularly rate andrade but not sure Williams has enough in his locker to beat him. Should be a decent scrap though
  • Options
    Cant wait. Williams is exciting and not to sure on Andrade potential surprise  
  • Options
    And for £.199! Bargain! 
  • Options
    6/1 for Williams KO 7-12 is good value imo. Think he can beat him. Andrade not really fought anyone of note. 

Only one mutual opponent, Alantez Fox. Andrade went the distance with him whereas Williams cleaned him out in 5 rounds. 

£2 for a DAZN subscription and 11pm start time, well worth it I’d say. 
  • Options
    Defo, andrade has been talked  up but could be exposed tonight. 
  • Options
    Blimey a leg breaking knockout in the first round by the underdog in this heavyweight bout.

Never seen that before.
  • Options
    Majidov got up and actually wanted to carry on despite breaking his leg. They’re a different breed.
  • Options
    Liam Williams is one of the most improved boxers in the UK since the Liam Smith fight 

Andrade should win but Liam Smith has got big nuts for a fight 
  • Options
    Just fired up DAZN and sent the wench on her way. No doubt I'll be sparko and snoring loudly within the next ten minutes
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Dan azeez looks good on the MTK fight on YouTube. Think a few lifers follow him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:
    Yeah been to a couple of his as he's a mate of a mate. He's a good prospect 
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    He was in a battle there. I have it to him but wasn't surprised it was a SD. Saw him at one of the Lew Smith fights, he's decent
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    McBobbin said:
    He was in a battle there. I have it to him but wasn't surprised it was a SD. Saw him at one of the Lew Smith fights, he's decent
    That's right the one in Brentwood. Good night that was
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Williams / Andrade.....decent scrap so far.

Hoping Williams can pull it out of the bag.
  • Options
    Decent effort but Andrade had the class that counted.

Not sure Andrade can take a shot though so I think he’d struggle against the best.
  • Options
    Decent effort but Andrade had the class that counted.

Not sure Andrade can take a shot though so I think he’d struggle against the best.
    I think Andrade may well be struggling to make weight now but the trouble is he’s got no chance of troubling the top super middleweights. 

Williams is tough as hell but that ain’t enough at the top level. 
  • Options
    Reports Hearn/Matchroom has agreed a 9 figure 5 year deal with DAZN starting this summer. Leaving Sky. AJ and Whyte fights not included in the deal.
  • Options
    Another minging scorecard as Adeleye wins on points, somehow.
  • Options
    That was ridiculously poor. No way in hell Adeleye won that fight.
  • Options
    Took a punch but that was a crap stoppage 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cash looked great though 
  • Options
    Joseph Parker has wrapped up his preparations under new trainer Andy Lee for his Saturday fight against Dereck Chisora.  He appeared very relaxed and confident on telly tonight.

Anyone got any thoughts on the outcome.

I’ll say Parker in 7
  • Options
    Parker for me as well. Love del boy but Parker for me has too much for him. Can see it going to points though
  • Options
    Parker on points. Del-boy to make it a good last few rounds though...
  • Options
    Delboy early... if it goes past 5 rounds, Parker comfortably on points
  • Options
    Parker didn't look impressive in his last fight in NZ but I do really like him.

It'll be a real slogfest as neither fighter gives up easily so it'll be Parker on points for me.
  • Options
    How the actual Dickens is this ppv? I mean, it'll be a good scrap and I'm looking forward to Taylor Jonas as well, but PPV. It's not exactly the rumble in the jungle
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    How the actual Dickens is this ppv? I mean, it'll be a good scrap and I'm looking forward to Taylor Jonas as well, but PPV. It's not exactly the rumble in the jungle
    There's about 5 or 6 PPV events over the next month or so.
  • Options
    It seems that anything more than a CL dust up in Macro's car park is PPV these days
  • Options
    Just another 20 quid sky won't be getting from me, when you think of value for that. You either need a banger of a main event or a massively stacked card and this is another that has neither 

See what Hearn has done as well is when he abandoned Friday fight night in the smaller places which would showcase up and coming fighters and keep them busy he put the reliance in the fighters building their own profiles by being obnoxious on social media.