Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Bonkers Statement from Club - the infamous {...} one

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    West2003 said:
    Very disappointing considering how good Sky were for us on Sunday.

How can anyone relatively informed by what's going on read that statement and come up with a soft headline!?

Daily Mail have got it bang on
  • Options
    So we waited for something like 6 months for a head of comms and if she has any sense she will be resigning inside a few weeks if these sorts of things get done above her head. Wow, what a statement. Shambles.
  • Options
    I am speechless !!! What a aggressive, unprofessional, hurtful, thoughtless, badly written pile of junk !! Well don RD, you have well and truly outdone yourself this time !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

Well, it's been rollercoaster gents - but before I go, allow me to leave you a timeline of the last 3 hours, in the medium of Tay Tay...

It started with seeming confusion - had a tantrum prone toddler really been given control of the clubs communications.. Surely it was just a hack?

After much debate and painful inspection of the poorly generated markup of the page, it was confirmed... The post was real.

As the news sunk in, the overwhelming sentiment was not one of anger or hatred, but of sheer concern at the new level of absurdity that the situation had reached...

A level of such absurdity clearly called for it's own absurd medium of conveying it, and for me, that medium was the swiftmeister herself..

Alas, I enjoyed it so much I think this will be my new medium of conveying poignant messages and short stories..

Let's face it, it makes about as much sense as anything else has this evening.

2nd from bottom pic, wow!! But how does one person look like a different person in every pic? Maybe there are actually lots of different Taylors?
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited March 2016
    It just goes from bad to worse.

Like I've said before...

Night Meire is an Ignoramus. Or, to put it another way, an ignorant and stupid person.
  • Options
    That Dublin conference nightmeire just won't go away...
  • Options
    Mackle said:

2nd from bottom pic, wow!! But how does one person look like a different person in every pic? Maybe there are actually lots of different Taylors?

Next you'll be telling us it wasn't really Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City! #Paranoid

Hey everyone, remember that time someone posted an absolute batshit rambling nonsensical "Statement" on the official site? That was HILARIOUS!!!
  • Options
    What a gift this is to wake up to!

Collymore's right, they are seriously cracking!
  • Options
    Aside from the obvious hilarity, I'm mystified what anyone expected to achieve through posting this.

There's going to have to be some serious damage control tomorrow.
  • Options
  • Options
    Why is the title just 'Statement' on the website? It's so bizarre. It's as though whoever posted it knew it was an absolute disaster so couldn't even be bothered to write a proper title
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just checked, it's still on the OS. If the OS hasn't been hacked and this has come from Roland, their answer when trying to put things right, will be that someone hacked his email account.
  • Options
    Woke up expecting to see a new statement announcing the site was hacked (although we know it wasn't) and that this wasn't an official club statement.

Today will be interesting.

Meire will either spin us another load of lies to try and wriggle out of this, or she'll go AWOL for the next few weeks.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

Katrien Meire wrote this statement in her own words without any shadow of doubt.

Despite it having been confirmed RD wrote it, you're pretty spot on. ;-)

Roland wrote this??????????????????????????????

Do you know what that proves. I mean seriously do you know what that proves.

Anyone and I mean anyone could be a millionaire.

It's the best news ever.

This is also backed up by the fact that Donald c*nt face Trump is a BILLIONAIRE.

ladies and gents dig in, there is a rather simplistic unthoutful stupidly easy way of getting rich.

Just gotta crack that unique/weird code.