Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exclusive: Harry Lennon insists he will not jump ship even if Charlton go down

2»

Comments

• Better than Nabby Sarr and did not cost is €1.8m or so either....

Is naby sarr still at the club?..... Not heard anything about him for a while now
  • He should get better too. Needs a full season of playing and relegation might actually work in his favour.
  • Better than Nabby Sarr and did not cost is €1.8m or so either....

I think Sarr will eventually become quite good, but I'm probably alone in this
  • I saw Harry play for Gillingham at Chesterfield. He was by far the best defender on the pitch. I think he is a good prospect.
  • Ask him why he got himself sent off at Preston?

The play was 40 yards away.

• Oggy Red said:

Ask him why he got himself sent off at Preston?

I can have a decent stab at that Oggster as I was there. Another defeat looming (2-1 down at the time), provocation which is no excuse, followed by red mist descending :wink:
  • If he improves as much over the next year as he has during the past one, he'll be an integral part of our defence in whatever division we are playing

Division 3.
  • He is one of those youth players I would put in the same catagory as someone like Grant Basey. He will do a job for us if we are a middling league 1 side but he would never have featured in Powells champions side for instance

Did alright at Gillingham this season
    I saw him score for the caravan dwellers up at Chesterfield this season.
  • Oggy Red said:

How about we find out why he was in the Bristol City penalty area on Boxing Day when he should have been in Defence ;)
  • Leuth said:

Better than Nabby Sarr and did not cost is €1.8m or so either....

I think Sarr will eventually become quite good, but I'm probably alone in this
    Even the player himself would disagree.
  • Sponsored links:

• We will need him in League 1 because the bigger names will jump ship or be sold. The cheaper (home grown) players will be needed

Same with Pope

Harriott

Fox

THD
  • I saw Harry play for Gillingham at Chesterfield. He was by far the best defender on the pitch. I think he is a good prospect.

Only game I've seen him play was Cardiff at home this season, but I was relatively impressed by him that night. Thought he looked a better player than Tex tbh. Reckon he'll be good in League 1 especially if he can play next to someone experienced in that division - another Matt Taylor type. Will probably need Roland to eff off though for that scenario to become reality.
  • Thankfully we'll have him back tomorrow so would switch back to the three Central Defenders maybe (Or drop Fanni for him)
  • Oggy Red said:

How about we find out why he was in the Bristol City penalty area on Boxing Day when he should have been in Defence ;)
    If he was in the Bristol City box when the play had been 40 yards away, it would be a fair question.

But you know, CBs do get in the box for attacking set pieces - that's part of their job!

;o)

Only game I've seen him play was Cardiff at home this season, but I was relatively impressed by him that night. Thought he looked a better player than Tex tbh. Reckon he'll be good in League 1 especially if he can play next to someone experienced in that division - another Matt Taylor type. Will probably need Roland to eff off though for that scenario to become reality.
    Totally agree. I think he will be a very good player for us, I've seen him make a few mistakes but they will lessen with more experience.