Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris Powell at the Valley on Sunday

Working for Sky on our game and the game before ours.

Presume he will be in the Sky box in the East Stand.

Welcome home gaffer.

Comments

• I see this as a good thing for those of us who want to ramp up stuff.
  • He'll have tears in his eyes.
  • He could get on the pitch - we have been short of left backs...
  • Sponsored links:

• I have felt for a while that we should try to use former players and managers who are in the media, to publicise the high level of discontent there is regarding the Duchalet regime. Surely Henry has got a few telephone numbers or email addresses on speed dial?
  • Powell and Matthew are on London Live at 7 this evening
  • Should sing SCP's Red Army then...

Deffo
  • cafctom said:

Whatever he says, I know he will not mug off our fans the way Alan Curbishley did the other week.

What did Curbs say Tomo?
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:

Whatever he says, I know he will not mug off our fans the way Alan Curbishley did the other week.

What did Curbs say Tomo?
    I don't have the quotes to hand, but it was along the lines of 'the fans shouldn't be protesting, the team can do without all that etc'. Basically demonstrated that he didn't really get why we are doing what we have been doing
  • cafctom said:

Classic curbs. It's annoying but actions always speak louder.
  • cafctom said:

cafctom said:

What did Curbs say Tomo?
    I don't have the quotes to hand, but it was along the lines of 'the fans shouldn't be protesting, the team can do without all that etc'. Basically demonstrated that he didn't really get why we are doing what we have been doing
    Don't go along with that. He's not exactly got a magnetic personality and that probably falls in line with not wanting to be controversial.

Curbishley knows the score.
  • cafctom said:

cafctom said:

What did Curbs say Tomo?
    Don't go along with that. He's not exactly got a magnetic personality and that probably falls in line with not wanting to be controversial.

Curbishley knows the score.
    But he was controversial by clearly slapping fans in the face by saying all protesta are wrong until the end of the season. He don't get it.
  • edited March 2016
    Curbs said we should be concentrate on getting behind the team and saving our protests 'until the summer'.
  • Chris and Damien Mathew were on the Jason Cundy Kicks Off show last night on London Live. They said the stability and squad togetherness changed instantly that the new regime came in. He said players were turning up at the training ground and he had no idea who they were or what he was supposed to with them.
  • Curbs said we should be co cent rating getting behind the team and saving our protests 'until the summer'.

But in this freakish weather, I don't think he had the slightest idea just how early summer is coming to Charlton this year. Early summer followed by the longest bleakest winter on record.
  • E-cafc said:

Chris and Damien Mathew were on the Jason Cundy Kicks Off show last night on London Live. They said the stability and squad togetherness changed instantly that the new regime came in. He said players were turning up at the training ground and he had no idea who they were or what he was supposed to with them.

Chris sticks it to The Man. He's even more of a legend than i thought.