Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jeunechamps gone

124»

Comments

• Thank god Wim hasn't left. Who would fill the slightly creepy bloke, standing on his own, contributing nothing role if he left?

We could always get Rhys Williams back in
  • Bring back David Martane!
  • edited March 2016

Thank god Wim hasn't left. Who would fill the slightly creepy bloke, standing on his own, contributing nothing role if he left?

We could always get Rhys Williams back in
    Cheers Garry, I'd almost forgotten all about him. He came in trumpeted as one of our 3 early saviours in the transfer window and 11 goals against later in 5 January days and he was on his bike!

Just the sort of Championship experience you said we needed Muzza in your address to the nation.
  • Fingers crossed he'll be starting for Middlesbrough on Sunday... the downside is he'll probably score a hat-trick
  • halved the club's food bill.

break even is now a distinct possibility.
  • Ffs, just bought shares in the Valley Cafe.
  • Who will replace him? The excitement's too much to bear.
  • Beyond parody
  • Sponsored links:

• Rarher have Morgan Freeman at least he speaks the Queens English---- and hugely well at that
  • At some point, there has to be some point, surely some point they will run out of shit football coaches in Belgium? Shit just googled "population of Belgium"... fuck! (11.2m in 2013). Surely the prick ain't working his way through that lot?
  • Wiki entry for RFC Seraing says that they merged with.......Standard Liege.......in 1996. Team he has gone to is actually Seraing United who play in the second tier of Belgium football but are facing relegation to the ''Amateur Superleague''.

Looks like he wasn't quite up to our level.
  • I blamed junechamps for every thing that was going wrong

• "News Shopper understands that Jeunechamps spoke very little English during his time at Charlton"

To be fair, most of our performances since Uncle Roly rolled into town have left me speechless too!!! :neutral:
  • Don't know whether to be outraged or devastated. I will settle for non-plussed.
  • Don't know whether to be outraged or devastated. I will settle for non-plussed.

Careful now @Athletico Charlton don't let the emotions run too high :wink:

• Good riddance, lets hope the other Belgians follow suit.
  • Sponsored links:

• I see that the Belgian team this bloke has gone to manage have very close connections to Standard Liege - having once merged with them.....co-incidence? Or will none of them ever learn?

Maybe you could get that under the nose of a Sky producer, I could see it as a poster being shown on telly....
  • braydex said:

I see that the Belgian team this bloke has gone to manage have very close connections to Standard Liege - having once merged with them.....co-incidence? Or will none of them ever learn?

I'd be surprised if it was a coincidence.
  • Least Karel was committed enough to wear that poxy grey suit !