Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jeunechamps gone

Comments

• He ls a true legend. I am going to wake up soon and find this is all a dream.
  • Are the words "complete shambles" enough for this shower of Belgium shite?

TWO Jose's was something of a coup for our club and now we only have one!!!
  • How will we survive without this season's mastermind????

Goes to explain the listless nature of last night's performance, and the football...
  • I didn't even know he had arrived.
  • Gone but not forgotten......................................................................... Jose who???????????
  • sralan said:

Gone but not forgotten......................................................................... Jose who???????????

Round for Pointless in the first round with 4 pairs. Members of staff past and present including players, coaches, etc who came in under the RD regime.

Or

Round for Pointless in the first round with 4 pairs. Members of staff past and present including players, coaches, etc who were there before the RD regime who have left because of it.
  • edited March 2016
    Don't worry when they say gone - he's only gone to pick up some dry cleaning, he'll be back soon and we will be back on track again. #keepthefaith #weareone
  • Maybe he saw his new post as being a better bet than remaining at CAFC. And he might well be right about that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank god Wim hasn't left. Who would fill the slightly creepy bloke, standing on his own, contributing nothing role if he left?

You forgot the man boobs. Need them in the dressing room...
  • He is being fattened up at a Belgian club, and is next in line after Riga.
  • sralan said:

Gone but not forgotten......................................................................... Jose who???????????

Round for Pointless in the first round with 4 pairs. Members of staff past and present including players, coaches, etc who came in under the RD regime.

Or

Round for Pointless in the first round with 4 pairs. Members of staff past and present including players, coaches, etc who were there before the RD regime who have left because of it.
    And for the second question Chris Powell and Yann Kermorgant would be correct answers but both would score you 100 points.
  • C'mon, we cant get rid of the Interwim, he's a legendary figure at Charlton!!
  • I'm in bits, here. Sobbing, snot, the lot. That performance last night, now this? Gutted.

• Thank god Wim hasn't left. Who would fill the slightly creepy bloke, standing on his own, contributing nothing role if he left?

You forgot the man boobs. Need them in the dressing room...
    I think there's more than enough tits in the dressing room already
  • Off_it said:

The most shocking thing about all this is that Wim De Fookin Corte is still at the club. I thought they binned him off with the last no hoper.

And who the fuck is Simon Clark? Can honestly say I've never heard of him until I read the press release reassuring me that he is still there. #shambles

You must know who Simon Clark is?
    http://www.nailedbytheheart.com/home
  • nope.

although that bloke could probably do a better job
  • Sponsored links:

• ROLAND, you really are making a complete fuck up of our club! YOU are also making us a complete fucking embarrassment!
    NOW SURELY YOU HAVE HAD YOUR 'FUN'
    YOU HAVE ALSO FAILED MISERABLY AT RUNNING OUR CLUB/BUSINESS/TOY/PLAY THING/

NOW DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND SELL UP AND FUCK OFF TO WHERE YOU BELONG AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on @charliewright1 - more angry (:

• "News Shopper understands that Jeunechamps spoke very little English during his time at Charlton"

IT JUST GETS WORSE!!! WHAT I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IS................WHY FUCKING US!!!!!!!!!!!!

• "News Shopper understands that Jeunechamps spoke very little English during his time at Charlton"

So basically he spouted a load of bollocks in Belgian rather than in English. It's been going on for a couple of years now so no big deal.
  • He has left to get some managerial experience so he can takeover at the end of the season as our new manager.

• Will the last person to leave the building please turn off the lights !!
  • reckon he made a crazy suggestion to Riga about playing our 2 best strikers in a must win home game - no room for logic like that in this championship 'adventure'
  • Straight into the Charlton Hall of Fame with Gibbs, Pouso, Bagheri, Hovi etc