Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite other team?

Comments

• Options
    Gillingham
  • Options
    Dulwich hamlet
  • Options
    I'm really cheering for Leicester at the moment. Would love to see them win the EPL. Also have a soft spot for Fulham, Everton, Portsmouth and a bit for Derby too.
  • Options
    Wigan.
  • Options
    Zero shouts for Arsenal then.
  • Options
    Brighton
  • Options

Brighton

;-)

• Options
    Like to keep up on Welling happenings, get down to a few games a year. Looks like I don't have very good taste.
  • Options
    Leicester at the moment.
    Generally in the Prem anyone but Man U.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsenal were my grandad's team, so I always considered them to be my second team. However, these days I cannot stand them, their fans are constantly moaning.
  • Options
    Barnet, but not to extent that it bothers me if they lose.
    Regarding Arsenal, I prefer them to Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool. I was genuinely happy for them when they won the league in 1989. I actually preferred them before I knew a lot of Arsenal fans, because they can be fairly hard work.
  • Options
    Barnet
    Chesham Utd
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Den Haag

Me too
  • Options
    Developed a soft spot for Arsenal in the late 90s when they were pretty good under Wenger and I had to endure being surrounded by glory hunting Man Utd fans at school in the Midlands. I mainly took to them just because I wanted someone to beat Utd. and they were the best chance at the time.

I know they have their fair share of dickhead fans too but I don't know a single one of them personally so its never put me off the club. If I'd actually grown up in London I'm sure I'd have felt differently. They still play pretty decent football when on song as well. Absolutely no contest for how strongly I feel about Charlton though and I very much hope Leicester beat them to the title this year.
  • Options
    Been done before but for me have an interest in Spurs, Celtic, Dortmund.

If anything apart from the usual candidates of Millwall and palace I can't stand Arsenal and really hope they go out the fa cup next round and finish 5th in the pl oh and get roasted by barca next Tuesday, that would give there ungrateful wenger our supporters something to moan about.
  • Options
    Elfsborg, surprisingly enough!
  • Options

FC St Pauli (Hamburg)

Went to see them a couple of weeks ago, incredible atmosphere.

Rangers for me.

• Options
    Rochdale, Celtic, Barcelona, Chievo Verona
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton. Ha, fcuks knows why these days ;)
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Charlton. Ha, fcuks knows why these days ;)

OTHER team John so for you it'll be Charlton THEN, i don't know maybe Spurs?
  • Options
    Man U ...adopted by the family after the Munich disaster
  • Options
    tom- k said:

ChiAddick said:

Den Haag

Me too
    Went to a game last year. Excellent atmosphere considering only had a crowd of about 8k.

Would love to go to a St Pauli or Dynamo Dresden game. Tickets are hard to come by I'd imagine.
  • Options
    Everton are the only other English League side that I feel any affinity to as my Uncles support them, sadly I followed my Dad's side of the family by supporting Charlton before anyone asks how the hell I ended up with the short straw in the family
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Unusual but I like both Dartford and Gravesend & Northfleet...ooops Ebbesfleet. I also like Troyes in France....good to see them out of the bottom 3 in Ligue 1.
  • Options
    I've started following Greenwich Borough as only round the corner from where I live.
  • Options
    Follow Crawley at the moment, because it's 10 minutes away and our KAG is there.