Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Henderson

2»

Comments

• cafckev said:

I was told by someone who works for the club that is another reason, not an injury.

Have you heard anything about Ba.
    I heard he was the black sheep of the family.
    He was attacked by Morgan Fox
    Thats Fantastic!!
  • When was our last clean sheet?
  • Official preview now states that it was his finger injured prior to Brentford that has ruled him out rather than the dead leg as said by Riga was it?

Hmmmm....
  • mr.se7 said:

Official preview now states that it was his finger injured prior to Brentford that has ruled him out rather than the dead leg as said by Riga was it?

Hmmmm....

"Alou Diarra came off against Brentford with a back complaint and is touch and go for inclusion on Tuesday evening, as is Stephen Henderson who suffered a dead leg in training last week, as well as suffering an injured finger ahead of the trip to Griffin Park."

From the MK Dons preview --> http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-mk-dons-championsh-match-preview-2995428.aspx#RbmQl4bsw0Zl0gxe.99
  • mr.se7 said:

Official preview now states that it was his finger injured prior to Brentford that has ruled him out rather than the dead leg as said by Riga was it?

Hmmmm....

"Alou Diarra came off against Brentford with a back complaint and is touch and go for inclusion on Tuesday evening, as is Stephen Henderson who suffered a dead leg in training last week, as well as suffering an injured finger ahead of the trip to Griffin Park."

From the MK Dons preview --> http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-mk-dons-championsh-match-preview-2995428.aspx#RbmQl4bsw0Zl0gxe.99

Apologies, not often I read the club previews ha
  • Probably got a bad back from picking the ball out of his net constantly.
  • I have it on good authority he was caught with a DVD of Pinocchio in his kit bag
  • He will be gone in the summer. I doubt we'll see him or Igor in Charlton shirts again. Both know the regime is rotten to the core. I also think there is a lot more to the Bauer absence than we are being fed.

Kashi will not play for us again either.
  • Sponsored links:

• He will be gone in the summer. I doubt we'll see him or Igor in Charlton shirts again. Both know the regime is rotten to the core. I also think there is a lot more to the Bauer absence than we are being fed.

I want a refund on my shirt sponsorship. He's been like Cory fucking Gibbs this season. No information and s massive waste of £600

Last season it was Wiggins.

Who shall we do next season?

#kissofdeath

• Dazzler21 said:

When was our last clean sheet?

Erm last night...?

If you mean prior then the Cardiff match
    I was highlighting the clean sheet lol
  • Swisdom said:

He will be gone in the summer. I doubt we'll see him or Igor in Charlton shirts again. Both know the regime is rotten to the core. I also think there is a lot more to the Bauer absence than we are being fed.

I want a refund on my shirt sponsorship. He's been like Cory fucking Gibbs this season. No information and s massive waste of £600

#kissofdeath

Roger Johnson. Please!
  • Anyone half decent that has a chance to leave will be gone, unless they have a strong emotional bond to the club (but then mad Roland will probably force them out anyway).
  • I think he has gone to quiet, for anyone to believe dead leg and finger injury..
  • Swisdom said:

He will be gone in the summer. I doubt we'll see him or Igor in Charlton shirts again. Both know the regime is rotten to the core. I also think there is a lot more to the Bauer absence than we are being fed.

#kissofdeath

What about Roland???
  • Was talking with Bolloxbolder before the MK game about how Hendo was looking at the North stand just before half time in the Reading game, he seemed pretty put out with some of the abuse that was flowing (mainly at Relegation Roger). Probably more to it than just that, but equally I'd guess the dead leg is not the whole story....