Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Henderson

Sorry if I've missed this but does anyone know why Henderson isn't playing at the moment?

Comments

• He's been dropped but the spin is "dead leg".
  • jamescafc said:

Reckon he's probably had enough and had a pop at a few people (hopefully KM was one of them). Strikes me as a man of principle who is not afraid to speak his mind.

Could be right there..

Had a go, given 1/2 week suspension.

Club - mess.
  • Dead leg, my foot......... he's dropped for sure and I doubt it's due to his form, I wonder if the same applies to JJ, shortly after his injury he was running around like a mad man at the Johnny Jackson Academy at half term no problem.....
  • First they said dead leg, then he hurt his finger aswell.
    Could we be being Lied to again?
    Shambles!
  • Think he's had a word. Told the club a few home truths.
  • To be honest, we haven't particularly missed him, Pope hasn't been perfect, but neither was Henderson beforehand.

With his injury record, I can't see many clubs being interested in him anyway
  • Maybe he can spill the beans about Lookman?
  • I'd keep Pope in goal for the rest of the season. He will be our number 1 in league 1 next season.
  • I was told by someone who works for the club that is another reason, not an injury.
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:

cafckev said:

I was told by someone who works for the club that is another reason, not an injury.

Go on then, I'm listening. What were you told?
    Don't be silly, you are not going to be told a story, just enough to make it look like they are ITK, too many on here do that
  • ross1 said:

Off_it said:

cafckev said:

I was told by someone who works for the club that is another reason, not an injury.

Go on then, I'm listening. What were you told?
    Don't be silly, you are not going to be told a story, just enough to make it look like they are ITK, too many on here do that
  • conspiracy theories.... where is Colin when you need him?
  • edited March 2016
    Spanish said:

conspiracy theories.... where is Colin when you need him?

He'll be here as soon as any announcement is made and is 5 days old......so he can claim another scoop.
  • edited March 2016
    Spanish said:

conspiracy theories.... where is Colin when you need him?

Gone round big Mak's to console him and get some more inside info.
  • I was told that a first team regular had been dropped due to being involved in a fight Friday night, and tha the club were not happy so suspended him until an investigatin was completed.
  • cafckev said:

I was told that a first team regular had been dropped due to being involved in a fight Friday night, and tha the club were not happy so suspended him until an investigatin was completed.

Apparently Mak hit Henderson on the leg with his man bag.
  • Its probably true that he has been dropped but we don't know that for certain. Certainly his body language at half time of the Reading match was not good so maybe he had words and that has upset the regime if that's the case good for him.
  • He will be gone in the summer. I doubt we'll see him or Igor in Charlton shirts again. Both know the regime is rotten to the core. I also think there is a lot more to the Bauer absence than we are being fed.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafckev said:

Have you heard anything about Ba.
  • Henderson was happy enough to play puppet a few weeks ago so doubt he has stepped up to the regime and told them whats what.
  • cafckev said:

Have you heard anything about Ba.
    I heard he was the black sheep of the family.
    Don't start trying to put the wool over people eyes.
  • Oh stop it ewe two
  • Stop ramming these jokes down my throat
  • Henderson told people he was voting to leave the EU so he was suspended FACT
  • I wonder if that explains relegation roger's black eye?