Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LISTEN: Riga after MK Dons.

Comments

• Great questions Louis, shame the answers are a load of nonsense
  • edited March 2016
    What a load of waffle, Riga is just another RD puppet, he's poison.
  • Listened, he said I can't start Lookman because he's going to be somd
  • "My responsibility is not about the result today."

Huh?.
  • Lookman "maybe not fit to start this type of game".

Huh?
  • If Sanogo can't play 2 games in 3 days then why did we sign him? Christ, we are fudged. Worried that the drop doesn't stop here.
  • What a load of shite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Riga needs to go along with the regime, total incompetence,with the team selection in a must win game, too defensive minded for a home fixture , poor with timings and substitutions, Harriott coming off was bonkers, this was our last chance tonight, and I would have rather we had gone down all guns blazing rather than a whimper, shocking.

Big Mak had a nightmare game, zero impact, what is Riga seeing that we are missing?

We got what we deserved tonight, I'm dreading league one.
  • This is a shortened version of the interview - we've got a couple more questions on the end which I'll put in Thursday's Charlton Live podcast.
  • edited March 2016

The monotone Belgian drone is really starting to grate with me now.

Be it this fella , the witch , or when he can be arsed ,the yellow toothed cheese rolling senial old scroat. I've had enough.

Wake me up when they've gone

Might need to change your name and avatar to Rip Van Winkle mate:wink:
  • Got to be protecting their asset by not starting Lookman. Proves they believe the same as us we are down.
  • Decent questions. Lots of rambling about responsibility but it doesn't sound if anyone is responsible. Flat first half as players tired playing 2 games in a few days. Harriot off as he did not want to unbalance the team. Could have brought Lookman on earlier. Honeymoon's over. Riga is proving to be as useless as all the other rubbish head coaches that preceeded him.
  • edited March 2016
    Truth under this regime doesn't have the same meaning as it does to us, KM is another case in point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Way too defensive today, in the first half only mak was in the box when we were looking to cross it on the left. We needed a more ballsy performance.
  • I couldn't even listen past a few minutes ... sounds like a c*** ... acted appallingly today... obviously had Roland in his ear... NO ONE CAN DO A JOB PROPERLY in those circumstances...

We have destroyed what was a really decent squad, mainly English, with heart and a fight and a belief, and replaced it with a myriad of utter dross, we have a shambolic back room staff, a computerized scouting network, a mad owner, a selfish self centered CEO ... the only way we can get worse is when the buldozers start attacking the Valley...
  • At about 2'20" is he talking about responsibility or restaurantability?
  • I'm sorry but what a load of bollocks!!! not his responsibility!! Well sod off then. not playing Lookman because he signed a new contract and head may not be on it...being sold you mean (c'mon Roly prove me 100% wrong and have Lookman here to start next season).
    The guy is a fraud...he got us out of trouble last time by having 4 games in hand and a decent, experienced backroom staff and a TEAM!! What a complete idiot..please resign, save face and go!!
  • Clueless Belgium Puppet
  • 9 points from 10 games. With the exception of Hull first we have player weaker Championship teams in everyone. He has also had an enhanced budget from previous managers.

He has personally bought to the club people like Sonogo who is poor and can't play in two consecutive games, he has personally bought in Motta and Suk young who are poor. He has personally bought in Fanni who is not fit enough.

He has personally chosen to leave Harriott and then Lookman on the bench in must win games. He has personally failed to get the best out of our players or get them motivated for a huge game tonight.

Can't wait for the day him, Wim, Meire and RD have left the joint.

Which is exactly what Fraeye achieved by the way from his first 10 - in Karel's defence he was an absolute incompetent joke of a 4th rate coach....where does that leave Riga?
  • They are all puppets... Why do you think he got the job ,