Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey

13»

Comments

• Options
    cafc999 said:

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Always been that sort of person..

To clarify I don't mean he's always been a racist. I wouldn't know. But I do know he's always been abusive and scummy.

To clarify I don't mean he's always been a racist. I wouldn't know. But I do know he's always been abusive and scummy.
    TBF, everytime I have spoken to him, and it has been on many occasion, he was a credit to the club and his family
    Fair enough. All about perception. I know that in school he was a nasty piece of work and in youth football.
  • Options

Have you met him?

I haven't seen him for a few years, but always found him to be a very decent and nice kid. Also totally a family man.

I believe he also donates items to the trust.

I totally accept that he has let himself down with his behaviour on the pitch a few times.
  • Options
    As one of the Few people to give Alex Ferguson some stick i will always give Jon jo a bit of slack.

Innocent until proven guilty.
  • Options
    Here from argument alert. Carry on gents, we need a big bust up. Appetites and cravings need to be met. It's been too long
  • Options
    uncle said:

If you know him and went to school with him, you will know where you can find me
    We've had this debate before.. let's not go there again. it's all about perspective..

Shouldn't have said anything.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

TBF, everytime I have spoken to him, and it has been on many occasion, he was a credit to the club and his family
    Yeah, but you ain't a camel jockey :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    uncle said:

If you know him and went to school with him, you will know where you can find me
    Sorry hard
  • Options

Here from the argument alerter.

Canters, that is the most boring response ever.

How disappointing.

Zzzzz

Apologies mate! I'll try harder next time.

Seriously though, there's no point going over old ground!
  • Options
    uncle said:

Why would he want to do that? Weird.
  • Options
    This thread has potential. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    who
  • Options
    Anyone hear an owl?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    uncle said:

Ahahaha.
  • Options
    You went to school?
  • Options
    uncle said:

Why?
  • Options
    buckshee said:

uncle said:

Why?
    He's into cottaging!
  • Options
    Banned for 5 games for racially abusive language
  • Options
    Also fined £100,000 and told to attend an FA education course.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38366883
  • Options
    I don't usually comment on ex players performances for other clubs ..
    however, having just watched the Geordies/Brum cup highlights, Shelvey ran the show, superb passing, always in space and available .. his enforced rest seems to have done him the world of good and perhaps Benitez is finally getting the very best from the young(ish) man's innate ability
  • Options
    Outrageous attempted chip from the halfway line at the Massives today.

Real class act
  • Options
    Jonjo Shelvey after his season long loan in Turkey.