Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

5th March 2016. Brentford v Charlton Athletic match thread.

I thought I would begin this.
Likely to be torture.
I will update from Bees player unless it is Emma, really couldn't handle her again.
If there is anybody out there, please post teams and subs, i will be back later.

Comments

• Subs | Mitov, Johnson, Bergdich, Ghoochannejhad, Poyet, Lookman, Makienok
  • for the prospect of more enjoyable entertainment it's Murray and Murray.
  • 4-4-2 diamond or 3-5-2 with Fox at CB?
  • Nil points .

Looks like Foxy bingo at centre half
  • No Ba then, anywhere to be seen.
  • Sitting outside the dental hospital for 3pm op, should be out by 5 for the result
    COYA
  • Start well, pope lets in an easy shot after he let's go of a free kick, team crumbles with Harriot getting sent off and a nice 4-0 loss. #optimism
  • Twitter says Henderson 'absent' . Would they not say injured if it was the case?
  • Sponsored links:

• Bees player has just kicked in with a womans voice saying 'testing 1-2,1-2, testing 1-2,1-2. goaaaaal.'
    I fear it will be Emma, and in the absence of Redmidland (unless he pitches up) I will go with our commentary.
    I pray it isn't Emma.
  • Keep this one going...got stuck in traffic...I'll do addicks team commentary
  • Thanks @sethplum....got stuck in terrible traffic......here now mate
  • edited March 2016

Sitting outside the dental hospital for 3pm op, should be out by 5 for the result
    COYA

When root canal surgery is far more enjoyable than Charlton!
  • Thanks for the updates Seth and Red.
  • Is that starting line up a hilarious joke?
  • Anybody got any commentary yet on player?
  • Strange line up, thought big Mak had one of his better games last week, then dropped.
  • Strange line up, thought big Mak had one of his better games last week, then dropped.

Totally agree.
  • Diarra at CB?
  • Sponsored links:

• Well he keeps changing the team around abit ,has too work sometime,but not today...Roland want are you doing to OUR TEAM.
  • @sethplum....got any commentary yet....addicks player is silent
  • Sitting outside the dental hospital for 3pm op, should be out by 5 for the result
    COYA

A lot of people moan and whinge about things they'd rather do than watch/listen to the match. Fair play for putting your money where your mouth is (pun intended).
  • commentary not starting until 2.45 today...just been told
  • Anybody got any commentary yet on player?

Nothing here
  • That's... a line-up...
  • @lancshirelad.....hope all goes well mate
  • I see Riga has resorted to the old "names out of the hat" routine,

3-0 Brentford.
  • I see Riga has resorted to the old "names out of the hat" routine,

3-0 Brentford.

I reckon he's getting his own back on Roly for not giving him a contract 2 years ago.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!