Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Predictions - How many season ticket holders by August 2016?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2016
    PeterGage said:

I emailed CAFC some 4 weeks ago to ask them to remove my personal information from their database, as I have no intention of renewing my season ticket next season. I received an acknowledgement for my email from CAFC.

Guess what came through my letterbox this morning ???

Why would they post an email acknowledgment though Peter? :dizzy:
  • Presumably the standard email reply was 'thank you for your email which we have received and we can absolutely commit to ignoring'
  • PeterGage said:

I emailed CAFC some 4 weeks ago to ask them to remove my personal information from their database, as I have no intention of renewing my season ticket next season. I received an acknowledgement for my email from CAFC.

But was it actually addressed to _you_ Peter? Or to someone else at your address? :-)
  • North lower will all go and then I expect another 5-6k will renew in the summer.

I doubt we'll sell 10k but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's over 9k.

At the end of the day it's so easy to say we are not going to renew but when the new season gets closer I think many will realise that they are not going to give up going. I suspect that all those that are not 'hard core support' stopped going a while ago.
  • Can guarantee I won't renew. I only have my lad half the weekends and so my ex gets the season tickets for a decent number of the home games.

We will still go to the Valley some weeks but we won't be structuring our weekends around it.

-3 tickets.
  • RedChaser said:

PeterGage said:

Why would they post an email acknowledgment though Peter? :dizzy:
    I asked them to acknowledge receipt of my email
  • aliwibble said:

PeterGage said:

But was it actually addressed to _you_ Peter? Or to someone else at your address? :-)
    To me. The letter started "Dear Peter"
  • Better than some, ingest some emails from an ex employer looking for consulting work that still start Dear John.

Not my name.
  • One of the worrying parts of this is that RD has been at STVV for 12 years !! - think of that !.
  • my guess is a max of 6k
  • Sponsored links:

• Around the 5k I should imagine.
  • edited March 2016
    It will be less that 10k certainly , I just hope it's less than 5k too!
    Ticket prices aren't amazing bar the few thousand in the north lower - I think people will go to buy a ticket at the £175 price and find out that they're sold out , then ask how much elsewhere in the ground with the answer surprising quite a few how much more it is!

Just hope that we don't have many renewing after saying they won't go - I really feel that the amount sold/renewed could really damage our position against duchatelet!
  • 2016 would good
  • Rob7Lee said:

Unless of course we go on a title winning run next year then some more will sign up.

We have as much chance of going on a title-winning run as there is of Roland admitting his plans are a crock of shit.

• 27,300 Katrien told me.
  • Incredible that in less than 10 years we've gone from the premier league to debating whether we might break the 5k barrier for season ticket sales.
  • Its not surprising Chris. Football has been turned into a business. Customers will not pay top dollar for a poor product. Charlton went from a club that drew 58k (against Blackburn (and they dont have a big away following)) in 1958 to one watched by less than 10k in less than 10 years. A one off at the time maybe, but a good illustration of Varneys assertion that we could be that BIG South London club again that we once was.
  • 27,300 Katrien told me.

Then that what it shall be, she's not one to fib.