Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Predictions - How many season ticket holders by August 2016?

10K at the start of this season. With L1 football on offer and not a lot of hope for a swift return to the Champ, Im thinking 3 or 4K at best?

Comments

• 3,400. all in the north lower.
  • Depends how many are given away for free, 4-6k will still get them I think.
  • I would hope less than 3K but I bet it's a lot more.
  • More than we would think I expect. I'm pretty sure a load of people giving the big "I'm out" will actually renew. And I can understand that. Id be surprised if less than 6000 are sold. It's a hard habit to break.
  • 6k. With continued poor performances the walkup will surely dwindle and not many clubs will have a big away following.
    The Valley is going to be a very sorry sight next season.
  • We know only around 7,000 attend on average at the moment, I suspect between 5-6,000 will renew with 10-15% not attending each game so 4,500-5,000 going.

Unless of course we go on a title winning run next year then some more will sign up.

Average gate in the 10-11,000 range I suspect.

The cheap seats in Lower North will swing some people around, but not many as those who were going to renew will those that weren't the vast majority still won't. Those who sat in the lower North may now be tempted to sign up early in fear of losing their seat.
  • I hope of 0 but im sure it will be 4-5k
  • 3k I hope, f off Roland
  • Sponsored links:

• I will be saddened and shocked if we sell more than 7k
  • Rob7Lee said:

Unless of course we go on a title winning run next year then some more will sign up.

We have as much chance of going on a title-winning run as there is of Roland admitting his plans are a crock of shit.

• 10,000 after Roland gives in and sells the club to Varney's investor in June....
  • 10,000 after Roland gives in and sells the club to Varney's investor in June....

Add another 5k on top of that if that ever happens.
  • will be 8350
  • Bournemouth
  • edited March 2016

4,999.....I'm out :wink:

Edit; I'll be doing plenty of aways though :smiley: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Around 6k I would imagine. Average gates depends on how we are doing.

Please let this happen.
  • edited March 2016
    3-4k

Average gate 7-8k at the start of the season.

On the contary to some i believe it will be shockingly low.

Makes me happy and pissed off at the same time.

God knows what these lot will bring in, in the summer. The bugdet being considerably lower than this year I can see a relegation scrap (not like we are actually scrapping this year) again. It won't bother RD as long as Lookman and JBG go to make a profit for him.

More will reach their breaking point and stop going.

I won't be there.

I just pray they go soon. I can't see it however.

• Minus mine. I think at least half of the 10k will lapse, a mixture of political agitating aka CARD and very poor performances, plus of course a dip into the sorry world that is Div 1 - where even the drossy Millwall team are doing well!
    A poor start could mean attendances going below 8000.
  • 5000 minimum. North Lower will sell out.
  • I never make predictions, and I never will.