Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD Merchandise - new batch plus MAIL ORDER

2»

Comments

• Sorry MoG, haven't kept spares of anything issued. Hopefully someone can help.
  • I'd happily order a load of beermats if you still have them - I think a guerilla marketing campaign at local pubs around SE London would be a great idea and one I'd be willing to run myself :)
  • Any plans for car stickers?
  • Any plans for car stickers?

Not at present mate. Concentrating on the clothing for now.
  • People will lap this stuff up, the more merchandise you produce the more will be bought, keep up the good work.
  • Davo55 said:

If I spend much more of my time on CARD, Protest Fund, Merchandising stuff my missus is going to give me the elbow.

Bill for divorce settlement will be on way to Protest Fund! :smile:

More than happy to share my time with helping out where/if I can from here. The dogs have had the legs walked off them since my boycott started. ;)

• @T.C.E Thanks Ray. Haven't forgotten your earlier offer of help either. If something comes up which can be readily done from down your way, I'll get in touch.
  • Too late to buy?
  • I know its not strictly "merchandise", but, anyone got a B&W scarf (Gave mine away), a "Program" from Saturday, and, most important of all, half a dozen beermats from the previous 2 protests please ?
    Thanks.

@Miserableoldgit I've still got a few progs from Saturday if you haven't got one yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Too late to buy?

Yes, sorry mate. I had to finalise the order today. If we do another batch we'll announce on here.
  • I know its not strictly "merchandise", but, anyone got a B&W scarf (Gave mine away), a "Program" from Saturday, and, most important of all, half a dozen beermats from the previous 2 protests please ?
    Thanks.

@Miserableoldgit I've still got a few progs from Saturday if you haven't got one yet.
    Yes please.
    You going to Franchise on Tuesday ?
    Thank you.
  • I,ll swop you a STTV teams heat from Belgium.
    ;-)
    Thanks.

Gave mine away too in the mad rush to distribute last weekend. Idiots! Was hoping Joe would have a few spares knocking around!
  • I,ll swop you a STTV teams heat from Belgium.
    ;-)

I'll pinch a team sheet is you have any others going spare. can get it signed by Lepoint when he's back at the valley next season!
  • Just to advise all those who ordered items that we took delivery of our bulk order late this afternoon and will be sending out the mail order items tomorrow (possibly finishing off Monday).

Many thanks to all, many of whom paid over the odds (sometimes way over the odds) as a donation to the fund. Also to @Badger and @Pico for their invaluable support in making this happen.
  • jamescafc said:

I know its not strictly "merchandise", but, anyone got a B&W scarf (Gave mine away), a "Program" from Saturday, and, most important of all, half a dozen beermats from the previous 2 protests please ?
    Thanks.

Gave mine away too in the mad rush to distribute last weekend. Idiots! Was hoping Joe would have a few spares knocking around!
    I've still got a few spare programmes if anyone else needs one. Can we get them to the sky team for Sunday? - SCP, Minto included

• edited March 2016
    If anyone has beermats, a "programme" or B&W scarf spare and you are going to the Oak tomorrow, please may I have them.......

Will be by the pool table from 1ish.

Thank you.
    Thanks.

Yes please.
    You going to Franchise on Tuesday ?
    Thank you.
    @Miserableoldgit
    Sorry just seen your post. I have a few progs left and will be in the Oak tomorrow
  • Morning..... Anyone seriously want a copy of the STTV teamsheet ?
  • Sponsored links:

I'll take half a dozen to the Oak tomorrow.......
  • @Miserableoldgit The museum wants one.
  • I'll pass it on with the shirt.
  • Just to let those who have ordered Merchandise know that i took delivery this morning and all orders have now been dispatched. I Would expect your orders to arrive early sometime next week.
  • Badger said:

Just to let those who have ordered Merchandise know that i took delivery this morning and all orders have now been dispatched. I Would expect your orders to arrive early sometime next week.

Well done, Badger.

Such a swift service !

Wonder whether you might get a call from Mandy .....

• Badger said:

Just to let those who have ordered Merchandise know that i took delivery this morning and all orders have now been dispatched. I Would expect your orders to arrive early sometime next week.

Well done, Badger.

Such a swift service !

Wonder whether you might get a call from Mandy .....

Thanks Jean.
  • Badger said:

Thank you