Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD Merchandise - new batch plus MAIL ORDER

You will all hopefully have been aware that we had a range of CARD designed hoodies, sweatshirts and T shirts for sale at the Valley last Saturday (on the stall in Ransom Walk, to be precise).

These looked good and sold well, covering our costs and generating a small profit for the Protest Fund.

We will be producing more of these in time for the match against Boro on 13 March. There will be a few sweatshirts, but we will focus mainly on hoodies and T shirts which proved to be the most popular. We are wary of going for too many variations and sizes as this both raises the unit costs and increases the risk of unsold stock. However, we will be adding medium size and a few small in response to feedback.

Mail Order

For those of you who aren't able to get to the Valley, we are going to also make the existing range (style and sizes) available by mail order. We will have available

Hoodies and T Shirts in XL, L, M and S sizes

Sweatshirts in XL, L and M sizes. Note - If there is sufficient demand for small sweatshirts we can consider this, but not currently looking viable.

Hoodies and Sweatshirts will probably be £20 and T shirts will probably be £10. This is what we sold them for last Saturday, but is subject to confirmation when we have negotiated with suppliers. Mail order will obviously incur an extra charge for package and posting.

At this stage I just wanted to let you know this was happening, and invite those interested in mail order to PM me with their details (name, address, item requested, size). No commitment until we have confirmed prices and costs of p&p. Quick responses would be appreciated so we can fine tune our order to the suppliers.

Comments

• @AFKABartram @LoOkOuT @WSS

Could you make this a sticky please?
  • In case you didn't see it before, they look like this.....

with the CARD logo and #WeWantOurCharltonBack

• Thanks for that, the Missus just asked what I was buying........ lots of ahem, well they are sort of like, you know what I'm talking about...... ;)
  • PM sent
  • I bought a t shirt on Saturday and for 10 quid well worth it.
  • Just want to add that I bought one of the hoodies and wore it while I was distributing the programmes on Saturday. They are good quality and well worth £20. I'd say snap them up while they are available.

Nice and warm too.
  • Have a look at Myhermes for delivery.
    Up to 1kg anywhere in UK for three quid.
  • Bought a sweatshirt - good quality
  • Sponsored links:

• Badger said:

Just want to add that I bought one of the hoodies and wore it while I was distributing the programmes on Saturday. They are good quality and well worth £20. I'd say snap them up while they are available.

Nice and warm too.
    Most certainly was!
  • Ok, it will be Friday (at least) before we can firm up the prices but unless something drastic changes we will be selling at £20 and £10 for Hoodies/Sweats and T shirts respectively.

The mail order department will be run by @Badger who has kindly stepped up to offer his services. He confirms that the cost of packing and postage will be as follows:

Sweat/Hoody
    U.K.
    Normal £3.80
    Signed £4.80

Europe
    Normal £7.50
    Signed £11.50

ROW
    Normal £10.50
    Signed £15.00

T-Shirt
    U.K.
    Normal £3.80
    Signed £4.80

Europe
    Normal £6.00
    Signed £10.75

ROW(Rest of the World)
    Normal £8.50
    Signed £13.00

That is just cost recovery (no profit margin added at all) but it adds quite a bit to the cost, so anyone interested (including those who have registered their order with me so far) please note.
  • Still interested here!
  • No fat bastard size
  • is the P&P cost per item or per package?
  • is the P&P cost per item or per package?

The rates given to me are per item so i would imagine an extra 75p/ £1 would cover 2 or more.
  • Well done Badger for taking on this project. Good man.
  • No fat bastard size

Do you know me ?
  • I will be off line nearly all of tomorrow. Quite a lot of people have already PMd me but can everyone else who wants to get a top by mail order please PM me details by end of tomorrow (Thursday). I will be finalising Friday and will contact everyone with final costs and payment details.

Thanks for all the interest and support so far.
  • If someone can find out how much it would cost got an xl hoody and T to China, that would be great.

I wonder if they're being made here in the first place :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is signing them? Roland, Joe Read or Rick?

: - )
  • If someone can find out how much it would cost got an xl hoody and T to China, that would be great.

I wonder if they're being made here in the first place :smiley:

@Stu_of_Kunming - Package and postage charges outlined above and @Badger will be finalising the costs for multiple items later today. My rough guess is that it will be £30 for the two garments plus about £12 for the p&p (more if you want it recorded delivery, signed for etc.)
  • Still interested @Davo55
  • Any chance of doing a ROLAND OUT ! T-shirt ?
  • CHG said:

Still interested @Davo55

Just registered my interest mate ;0)
  • No stickers?
  • Combined Postage rates for 2 items

T-Shirt with Sweat or Hoody

U.K.
    Normal £4
    Signed £5

Europe
    Normal £9
    Signed £13

ROW(Rest of the world,includes China)
    Normal £13.50
    Signed £18.00
  • Any chance of doing a ROLAND OUT ! T-shirt ?

No plans at this stage.
  • Davo55 said:

Any chance of doing a ROLAND OUT ! T-shirt ?

No plans at this stage.
    What about condoms? Roland in and Roland out on either side?
  • I know its not strictly "merchandise", but, anyone got a B&W scarf (Gave mine away), a "Program" from Saturday, and, most important of all, half a dozen beermats from the previous 2 protests please ?
    Thanks.